PDA

View Full Version : Diaper Bags at Nordstrom Rack?

mollymcmommy
10-04-2004, 03:37 PM
I've seen a couple of posts lately where people have found good deals on bags (Sally Spicer, Kecci) at the Rack. I have one of those stores in my area although it's about an hour away. So I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the Rack ordinarily carries diaper bags or if it's just a matter of luck?

Thanks in advance,

Andrea

saschalicks
10-04-2004, 03:39 PM
I was just at the one closest to my home and they had no diaper bags. So, it is 100% luck. HTH

Good luck finding something

the5howards
10-04-2004, 04:10 PM
I only saw LesportSac diaper bags and Kate Spade diaper bags at my NR last time I went. I think it is a hit or miss thing.

Chrissy

ckleist
10-04-2004, 04:18 PM
It is definitely hit or miss. I saw the threads from awhile ago that Kecci's were available there and called rather than drive the 40 minutes and the sales clerk said that every once in awhile they would receive a small shipment, but hadn't received any more in the last couple of months.

supercalifragilous
10-05-2004, 02:54 PM
I asked one of the NR managers and they said that some NRs don't carry baby items or have a kids section. I know the one in Seattle (which I would assume to be the flagship Rack since we have the flagship store) doesn't even carry baby/kids stuff, so NO diaper bags. The satellite ones do, though, so it pays to call ahead.

The NR nearest me has a really big section of baby clothes but a tiny section for diaper bags (they basically have a little corner on the ground) but somehow they get spotted right away so they come and go really quick.