PDA

View Full Version : Escape pod owners

Laurel
10-05-2004, 11:56 PM
Do you use it much? I am trying to decide if I really need one or not. Thanks!

MamaKath
10-06-2004, 12:48 AM
Okay, I admit I don't own this. ;-) I asked a similar question recently and found that I got few responses. I know a lot of folks have gotten the 'knock-offs' from places like Target and Walmart from the travel departments. The general concensus was that the zippers on the wanna-bes were in better places, though I know there had been talk of changing that on the Escape Pod.

I looked at all the fakes (no place to see the real thing, lol) and finally decided that those sized as the E.P. is were too big for me. I did find a couple simple shaving type bags at Walmart for $1 each, and they seem to do the trick for me. I keep one filled with diapers and diapering supplies, and then have another in a different color that I keep stocked with snacks, drinks, and treats that I can grab as I head out the door when I need it. I debate the issue whenever I see that style bag since it seems like it might be a functional yet cute quick bag, though overall maybe not practical.

HTH~

Chelsey333
10-06-2004, 08:07 AM
I do love mine and use it a couple times a wk. I have a 4 mos old and 2 yr old, so often I need more than it can hold. But it has come in handy for gymboree class and other quick trips. I use it as purse often. The zippers are annoying though. I think I will use it more when my 4 mos old stops spiittig up so much - I go thru bibs and clothes very quickly.