PDA

View Full Version : Cord vs. Canvas Skip Hop

chase
10-06-2004, 02:32 AM
I read that the cord skip hops are a softer material than the canvas. Can anyone compare the two for me? Do you find that you can stuff more into the cord one since it's not as stiff??
Also, has anyone seen the cord sienna? Does it look more red (burgundy?) or brown???
Can the cord bags be machine washed like the canvas??
Thanks!!

hellokitty
10-06-2004, 11:45 AM
I have a red canvas and have not seen the cord IRL. My only concern with the cord is I heard it's a major lint magnet, which is a quirk of mine. So, that might be something you want to consider. I think my canvas skip hop is just perfect in stiffness/softness. If it were any softer, I would be afraid that it would look saggy.

megulis
10-10-2004, 04:43 PM
I love my Cord Skip Hop! I found the Canvas to be too stiff, but I have fabric flow issues and tend to be very very picky. Also, I didn't have it for very long, so I may not have let it break in. I like that the Cord doesn't crease so much; i.e., if you put something big in the middle of the Canvas, the velcro in the middle didn't stay velcroed. I think someone mentioned that is sometimes a bonus, but it annoyed me.

I have the Camel color, so I couldn't tell you about the color. The Sienna from the pictures on the company site look beautiful.