PDA

View Full Version : looking for ideas....

sadie2
10-06-2004, 08:40 PM
I am looking for a diaper bag for my toddler and I when our Lands End backpack is too much. Dont want to spend over $75...any ideas for something stylish, but not too expensive? thanks

ckleist
10-06-2004, 09:37 PM
check out the sales page on www.chesterhandbags.com...I think most of the bags are $60. I just got a backpack style, and while it doesn't have a lot of pockets, it's a nice size, very light weight, wide straps, and very comfortable. The dimensions are 13"w x 15"h x 6"d, smaller than your LE.

tina-t
10-08-2004, 12:27 AM
Do you prefer backpacks, totes or messenger bags?

Kecci mommy bags can be used as backpacks and messenger bags. You can check them out at www.kecci.com. Hopefully there will be a coop soon.

If you like totes, Kim at Whimsicalwears.com is great and she can make a custom one for you. There was a coop that ended recently though. There are other ebay sellers that make tote style diaper bags -*poshibilities* is causing a lot of buzz at the babybags group at yahoo. I don't have personal experience with her bags. Another seller - say cheese, is also great. I have bought a tote from her but sold it as I had too many diaper bags.

You can also try to join the babybags group at yahoo; since there are ladies who sell their new to gently used diaper bags. You might be able to get a bargain there.

Good Luck in your search for your perfect diaper bag.

Edited for spelling!

sadie2
10-08-2004, 10:59 AM
Christina, thanks for your reply. I appreciate it! I am looking for a backpack that I can use as a purse or a diaper bag that is nice, like the sally spicer, but also functional (which i heard SS was not). I saw the backpacks at whimsical, but they seem a bit boxy for me, which isnt bad, just seems too big for what I am looking for. I will check out your other recommendationw! thanks