PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea Henry Bags

oviedomomjan05
10-07-2004, 12:29 PM
Can anyone tell me their pros and cons of a Chelsea Henry bag? I have seen them on www.brownson5th.com and am interested. I am a first time mom and having a very hard time deciding on a diaper bag. I have looked at the OiOi (which has gotten bad reviews by you), Bumble Bags, Posh Baby bags, Fleurville...and the list goes on. I love the Mothership, I just wish there was a plain black one with cool interior.

Anyway, I am interested in these bags and thought I would ask if anyone has one and/or has seen one. How are they for a good, usable diaper bag?

oviedomomjan05

pjeaston
10-07-2004, 12:45 PM
There is a plain black mothership coming out later this year. I don't know if you can wait that long, but thought I would let you know they have one in the works.

Joanne
Mom to Nicole 5/20/00 and Rachel 6/8/02

oviedomomjan05
10-07-2004, 12:51 PM
That is great news! I think that the mothership has everything you could ask for, I just wanted something a little more plain! My baby isn't due until Jan 7th so that should be fine!

How do you find out information on where to get them, when they come out, etc?

Thanks!
oviedomomjan05

marnay
10-07-2004, 01:24 PM
You can also get a plain colored nylon Timi and Leslie with a cool funky interier. It is very similar to the mothership but a bit smaller.

Naydene