PDA

View Full Version : Good luck finding a blue chocolate Alpha 7

reseam
10-08-2004, 12:33 PM
If any of you are looking at the blue chocolate Alpha 7 I want to wish you the best of luck finding it. Even though just the other day I thought I'd made my decision on just getting the Bandicoot (it is on the way though..can't wait to see it!!) I changed my mind and decided that I had to see the Alpha 7 in person and the only color I wanted was the blue chocolate. So after having problems with one retailer (although not their fault mind you) with on hand counts being wrong, I tried another and lo and behold yet again a site that had it listed as in stock, but didn't have any either. So that order was cancelled and I found yet another that shows they have it, even listed one in stock, I ordered it and now I'm awaiting confirmation if they really and truly have it or not. It is definatly frustrating and I've decided that if this doesn't work out then I'm just not meant to have the bag!! I've been told that these online retailers do have the other colors is stock, but not many of them either, so if you are interested in getting the Alpha 7 at all I'd suggest you move on it quickly otherwise there won't be one to get. Good luck!!!

Take care,

Reseam
Mommy to Kayla Elizabeth (9/23/00)
and Joshua Alan (11/11/02)
a newly confirmed diaper bag addict thanks to you all!!! LOL!!

junieblee
10-08-2004, 04:20 PM
Don't know if you only want to buy from a retailer but t2beans is selling hers NWT on the babybags yahoo group- it was still available as of yesterday at 1:30pm.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/babybags/
HTH!

junieblee
mom to emi

tina-t
10-08-2004, 05:14 PM
Hi, I am the one selling the blue choc. new with tags Alpha 7 on the yahoo group and yes, it is still available.

Thanks.

reseam
10-08-2004, 07:23 PM
Christina,

CYE

Reseam