PDA

View Full Version : Hannah Styles Diaper bag?

kwc
10-10-2004, 07:20 PM
http://www.hannahstyles.com/

Anyone seen this IRL? Billed as a diaper bag for men, though I am not sure my DH would be willing to wear a "boxy backpack" style.
Nice and understated looking, though I prefer messenger style.

Website (very basic) says it goes from "shoulder to stroller" with ease and shows them hanging on strollers, though it doesn't seem to be via SkipHop mechanisms...

Karen

robmab719
10-11-2004, 11:07 AM
Looks like they are just using the backpack straps to hang onto the stroller handles. Any backpack can do that (though if you have a single bar stroller, the backpack straps would need to be removable at either the top or bottom -- most of them are).

It's nice, but for that kind of money, I'll take my Bandicoot. DH will actually wear that one, too, and it can convert to messenger style/shoulder bag.

burkesilver
10-15-2004, 01:00 AM
I saw these IRL last week at a local boutique. They are nice looking, good size (a little smaller than PPB), great quality. Problem is 1) too expensive 2) no shoulder strap option. Otherwise, I might consider for fall.

Cricket
10-15-2004, 02:50 AM
I swear my husband would prefer to take one of mine or actually probably the one I never use with Winnie the Pooh on it bc A- he would never spend the money and not just bc I spend too much of it - B-I have tons and C-He is odd enough to prefer the winnie pooh. he is sort of a softy.