PDA

View Full Version : I'm Still Me BBB discount code -- UP AND RUNNING EARLY!

ginamlee
10-12-2004, 08:45 PM
I'm Still Me (www.imstillme.com) is going to offer BBB members a 10% discount on non-sale bags bought between Monday October 18th and Monday November 1st (2 weeks).

*** ETA: Now current! AND - All bags now come with elastic pockets at no extra charge.

The discount code will be "BBB".

I'm off to load my cart.....

ktdid74
10-12-2004, 10:22 PM
Eek! I knew there was a reason I avoided this forum now! I had an ISM and sold it but if she's changing to elasticized pockets, I'll have to get another one! Did you see the tweed bag? Perfect for winter!! I just have to decide between that one or the dragonfly (same as the bag I sold). Love the zipper top option, too. The ISM bag I had before was beautiful so I can't wait to see it with the new options. Thanks Gina!

heatherlynn
10-12-2004, 11:14 PM
OMG you ladies are killing me! I love the fabrics they have and that the bags have lots of pockets. I really don't care for the "girly" fabrics on some of the other bags, but I love those plaids. They are very classic looking to me. Do you think something like the scotsburn plaid in a backpack would be "dressy" enough for a dinner at a nice restaurant? Nothing too fancy, but a few steps above say, a Chilis? I guess a backpack is not really dressy, but I'm not big on totes for some reason.

H-
Heather
dd 3/98
ds 8/04

ginamlee
10-12-2004, 11:28 PM
I'm with ya, girl! I'm totally a plaid person!

We have lots of nice, pricey resturaunts in our area. And, my husband and I really enjoy eating out at nice places on our rare date - and often with our kids, too, since they have very mature palates.

Anyway, I don't know about where you live, but in this day and age, there really doesn't seem to be places left where you have to dress "fancy" even if their food is "fancy", know what I mean? I think the Scotsburn plaid would be great for a night out, in any configuration. But, don't everyone order that because it is the fabric I want, and I don't want it to sell out!!! ;)

ginamlee
10-12-2004, 11:37 PM
I LOVE the tweed. I LOVE the herringbone. I LOVE the plaids. I'm telling you, this is just awful!!! ;)

heatherlynn
10-12-2004, 11:45 PM
Too funny! We also take our DD (and now DS) w/ us to the dinners for the simple fact that we don't have any family members around here to watch the kids and we're too cheap to pay for a baby sitter. It's also been good for DD to practice her manners some place besides home.

I also like the highland because I'm a sucker for red. I may be asking for suggestions because I am definately style challenged! I wish they had some kind of bag builder so you could actually see how the different options look on the bags.

Oh, we live near Boston which is much more conservative style-wise than Northern California where we're from!

H-
Heather
dd 3/98
ds 8/04

bluej
10-13-2004, 08:48 AM
Oh Thank you Gina! I have an ISM and I do love the quality and look of it, but had stopped using it b/c of the pockets. But now I can get a new one and USE IT! Yeah! The new elastic pockets will definitely make this by far the best diaper bag I have! Now to decide herringbone, tweed, herringbone, tweed. Oh this is going to be hard!

ktdid74
10-13-2004, 08:59 AM
Oh Man! I just saw the herringbone and it's beautiful, too! How am I supposed to decide? :) I can't wait til the 18th!

jasabo
10-13-2004, 04:35 PM
Do you know if the discount applies to the little mommy bags? Can't remember the name, but they're like little wallets with a strap, like the Fleurville Wristlettes? I'd love to try one of those.

Lisa - mom to 16 month old twin boys

ginamlee
10-13-2004, 06:03 PM
It will apply to anything on the site that is not on sale. :)

Mommyto3
10-13-2004, 09:03 PM
Anyone own their backpack style?? I NEED a diaper bag backpack, and am kicking myself for not ordering during the T&L co-op..and my PPB won't be here for a while...So...any input regarding the ISM bag would be appreciated!! Thanks!!

ginamlee
10-13-2004, 10:14 PM
I used to own one of their backpacks, but I sold it. I discovered that I am NOT a backpack kind of person. However, it seemed to work well in that configuration. Maybe someone who likes backpacks can give a better description.

LD92599
10-17-2004, 06:39 PM
Gina:

Do you think the XL would be OK for an all-day travel bag? Though i'm not too wild about any of their fabrics (i'll look again!) I like the messenger bag strap/backpack/tote conversion!

Here's what I'd need to carry:

5 Size 4 Diapers/Pull Ups
Changing Pad
Wipes
Snacks
Sippy
Water Bottle
Mom Pouch w/ misc such as sunscreen, nail clippers (not on the plane LOL!), table cover things, disp bib, spoons/forks, etc.
a few toys and spare outfit
travel magnadoodle!

Laura
mom to William

http://homepage.mac.com/ld14m

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030305/0/7/0/-5/.png[/url]

ginamlee
10-17-2004, 07:16 PM
I have owned several of the XL bags (have 2 currently for sale - but not the backpack option), and, yes, you can fit all of those items in the bag.

humblemama
10-18-2004, 02:21 PM
Have been off the boards for months - new motherhood!!!! I've been using my ISM and love it - am thinking that I'd like a zipper though. Has anyone gotten a zip closure yet? Feedback. Thanks.........toooo tired.

OOOPS. VERY humblemama!

Now I need to check the CD forum - need aupport there too!

ginamlee
10-19-2004, 06:01 PM
I haven't tried the zip closure yet, although I like the way she designed it.

Has anyone decided on a fabric yet? I'm wavering. I originally wanted the "Scotsburn", but I recently ordered another wool bag in a herringbone. I'm not sure that I need two wool bags.

I'm curious about the "Afterdark", however. I love the colors and I love stripes! I know it is a little dressier because of the satiny finish. (If it were corduroy, it would be a done deal....!) I don't mind dressy, but I'm wondering how that fabric might hold up to regular use.

ktdid74
10-19-2004, 07:57 PM
I can't decide which fabric to get! It's between the tweed, herringbone, or dragonfly. I just haven't been able to commit to one fabric yet. I'm leaning towards the tweed. Maybe tonight I'll commit so I can get it sooner! I'd love to know what others are getting :)

ginamlee
10-21-2004, 12:17 AM
I ordered my After Dark bag tonight! Will post my pics upon arrival!

ginamlee
11-03-2004, 08:39 PM
Anyone else besides me order? I'm expecting my bag any day now. :)

humblemama
11-04-2004, 12:54 PM
Hi Gina - I did, but when I emailed Mackenzie about the zipper top she said that they didn't get too many orders this time. I have used and abused my ISM for months and my only complaint has been the open top. I am a total klutz and tend to spill bag contents everywhere. Here's the link to the one I ordered except mine will have the zipper top. Did you order a zip?
http://imstillme.com/scotsburn_diaper_bag.html
Having the elastic pockets should help me with the klutz factor too.

sara the humblest mama on the planet!!!