PDA

View Full Version : I need a fall bag!! What is similar to an Alpha 7??

urbanmama
10-14-2004, 02:46 PM
I love my Alpha 7!! It is absolutely perfect for me. I have the pink chocolate which I really love, but it isn't exactly fallish-looking.

I would love to hear other options from people who are familiar with the Alpha 7. I considered getting an orange A7 (even posted a question about it last week), but it seems that NO ONE on this board seems to have the orange and I'm not sure if it would be for me. I DON'T want to buy black. I "played in safe" for years (always choosing black or navy) and I want to have something different now.

So, are there any other bags that I should consider that would be similar to the A7 in size and function? Or should I buy the orange or wait for the new A7s to come out (when will that be?)?

Thanks, girls!!

zoethebeagle
10-14-2004, 03:49 PM
I just bought a NWOT Alpha 7 in fiesta stripe and I LOVE it! It is a thin vertical stripe corduroy with autumn colors- browns, golds, oranges, burgundies, blues with a brown interior. I think it is perfect for fall.

Like I said, I'm not sure where you can find one, but it may be what you're looking for!

Good luck!

P.S. I also love the orange one- I think it looks so fun for fall!

robmab719
10-14-2004, 07:53 PM
The Kecci is very similar in size and organization, but I'm not sure if you like the Asian brocade fabric.

Also, the Loom Bandicoot is a tad smaller than the A7, but I think it holds just as much.

Chelsey333
10-14-2004, 08:05 PM
Probably not comparible in price or interior organization, but I think the PPb boxy backpack looks similar in style to my black cord alpha 7. The flap hits the velcro around the same spot. I just think the style looks similar on the exterior.