PDA

View Full Version : the best SMALL diaper bag -- money no object :)

tina-t
10-14-2004, 07:39 PM
How about a WW Katie tote? I have one on order so I can't say how big it really is. But I have heard from other ladies here who have it and use it for quick errands and they love it.

I also like the LE little tripper - I have the old style. It is very functional but not that fashionable.

robmab719
10-14-2004, 07:50 PM
I like the Petunia Picklebottom Toddler Totes and the Chester Totes.

soexcited
10-14-2004, 11:49 PM
If you want really small, maybe an Escape Pod?

JennsBabySky
10-15-2004, 01:01 AM
I only like Small bags myself. With DD, I had the Lands End Little Tripper. Nice size but kind of boring. I just ordered the PPB toddler tote and the escape pod. Also, I have a small Kate Spade Messenger bag (not baby bag) that is more than big enough for my keys, wallet, phone, baby snacks, juice and a couple diapers and wipes.

priscilla73
10-18-2004, 01:27 PM
Have you checked out the Posh by Tori www.poshbytori.com bags ? She's got a really cute Small City Tote that is technically a purse but looks so cute for a diaper bag. There's also a matching wristlet or clutch that coordinates! There is a co-op on those that starts today. Details are in the Babybag group.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/babybags/

LBW
10-18-2004, 11:10 PM
I also have an A7 that I think is too big. I almost always use my WW Katie. It's a great size. I just got three (yes, three) WW Diaper Totes from the last coop (will post pictures asap -- they're gorgeous). They're a bit smaller than the Katie and will be perfect now that my son is getting older and I don't have to bring as much with me.

kittie13
10-21-2004, 07:38 PM
I have a ISM bag that is too big, I also have a Fleurville A7 that is too big.
I just want a functional and fashionable bag that is not too frilly or cutesy.

Any thoughts, ideas?

Thanks!

Kittie
Mom to Taylor, 18 mos.