PDA

View Full Version : what's happening w/ the Alpha 7?

AbbieF
10-14-2004, 08:05 PM
I thought I read a message where someone said that the Alpha 7 was being redesigned. On the Fleurville site, all the colors listed are marked "sold out". Does anyone know what's going on and if so, what kind of changes are going to be made? I'm in the process of shopping for an A7 and am wondering if I should be waiting.

Abbie
Mom to Maddie 4/17/04

AbbieF
10-15-2004, 02:29 PM
I emailed Fleurville and this was the response I got:
"Thank you for your interest in Fleurville products.

We are redesigning the Alpha7 and it should be available in early 05.

Can’t disclose anything about the new design as we are still in that process."

Oh, now what do I do? I love a few of the corduroy ones, but what if the redesign is a huge improvement? Decisions, decisons...

Abbie
Mom to Maddie 4/17/04

Chelsey333
10-15-2004, 02:31 PM
I would wait if I were you. I have the black cord A7 and I love it - but now I am thinking they are going to come up with something better in early 05, oh no! I will want that one too. That is not too far away, although it seems like forever when waiting for a bag to arrive!

reseam
10-15-2004, 05:52 PM
I debated waiting as well, but my impatience got the best of me. I am now awaiting my Blue Chocolate Alpha 7 should be here tomorrow or Monday. I'm so glad I went ahead and ordered this too since the Bandicoot did not work out for me. If you do want one of the Alpha 7's before the redesign I hope you can find one you want. I know many sites are selling out of them quickly. From what I know Kids n style is completely out of them and www.babyoliverboutique.com is close to being out as well. Of course depending on what color you might want there are some on the babybags group as well that are for sale. Good luck making your decision. It's certainly not an easy one.

Reseam