PDA

View Full Version : Burberry Diaper Bags

MirandaMoes
10-19-2004, 01:38 AM
Hi!
I am expecting my first little one April 5, 2005. Does any one have a Burberry diaper bag? There is the tote style and the messanger bag style and I am not sure which I prefer. Would love to hear feedback from anyone who ahs either one!
Thanks!
Miranda

DDowning
10-19-2004, 10:33 AM
I have the tote. DH originally got me the messenger bag for Christmas last year as a surprise. I tried it on and I just felt like I was carrying a large suitcase around with me. I traded it in for the tote one. I've had it ever since and I like the fact that I can stuff the thing silly which was important when DS was young and a change of clothes was a must. Its also easy to wipe clean with the PVC outershell. The changing pad is decent size but I would get tired of tying it back up after awhile - I eventually just attached velcro to the thing to make it easier. The best part is that there is life after the diaperbag as a possible overnight bag or travel bag given its size. For the downsides, because there's only two pockets and a side zipper pocket, things can get easily lost in the base of the bag. DH would call it the black hole. It would be nice if I had a few more pockets that could be tightened for things like my cellphone, etc. I also wish I had a key fob like I did with my PP bag. Now that DS is getting older and not needing as many diaperchanges, or clothing changes for that matter, I am thinking of downgrading to a smaller bag. Its still a great bag for travel though!

Hope the feedback helps!