PDA

View Full Version : Great Ebay WAHM Tote Makers

ckleist
10-21-2004, 11:51 AM
I just received 2 handmade tote bags that I bid on thru ebay. One is from the the seller *poshibilities* (need to have * to do lookup on) and the other is clutterbags. I would say the workmanship on these bags are comparable, seem to be very well made, quality bags. They both stand up on their own and are not floppy at all. The clutterbag has more pockets and is slightly larger. It also has some type of interfacing (if that is the right word) in the bottom of the bag which makes it a bit more structured than the bottom of the bag on the *poshibilities*. Both of the sellers were very nice and accomodating (when I bid on the bags, I was due any day w/ ds#2 and was concerned about meeting the payment deadline, but that wasn't an issue since I notified them upon bidding about my circumstances). I highly recommend these ebay sellers and would get another bag from them in the future. Also, I believe both also do custom tote bags, but you would have to contact them to make sure.

Here are the links to the 2 bags I received, the actual bags are exactly if not better than the pics and description stated...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6713629061&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4328846159&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT

If you check out their feedback page, you can see previous bags that they have sold. I know that clutterbags has done several in Amy Butler fabrics that have been very pretty.

These are my first purchases off of ebay and am very happy I found them. I think the diaper bag addiction has officially started now.

Cheryl

tina-t
10-21-2004, 12:16 PM
Oooooh, your bags look so pretty. The wool plaid one is perfect for fall.

BTW, welcome to the "club" of diaper bag addicts :)

saschalicks
10-21-2004, 12:36 PM
I got a *poshibilities* bag too, and I love it. The interfacing is wonderful. When I pack I'll take pics and post.

turtledove
10-21-2004, 12:47 PM
Very nice, glad you are happy. *Poshibilities* is in my favorites list on ebay - I love looking at her bags. I haven't broken down and bought one...yet.

bluej
10-21-2004, 01:08 PM
I just got a Clutterbag too! I LOVE it! It is so well made and absolutely stunning! I received so many compliments on it this morning at the Dr.'s office! I highly recommend this seller.

writeleigh
10-21-2004, 01:13 PM
Beautiful choices! I especially like the Clutterbags designs (I looked at her other for sale items).