PDA

View Full Version : Bag with Long Straps

tbdw425
10-26-2004, 04:58 PM
I am looking for a bag with strap(s) long enough to stretch over the handles of my double Mac. Any suggestions?

audball
10-26-2004, 06:28 PM
I know that the Eddie Bauer Carry All (available at Target) has a web strap that when fully extended can go across the bars of my Peg Perego Aria.

Depends on what kind of bag you are looking for. There are many that have straps which can detatch as well (SkipHop, Bumble Bags, Loom Marsupial, etc.).

Lucian and Gabriels Mommy
10-26-2004, 08:23 PM
I have a double Mac and I can fit the Marsupial over the handles just fine. It actully works quite well - easy access to bag and it doesn't get in my way. My T& L Large Bebe also works well, too. I could fit the Mothership, but it was a tight and barely made it across. I don't prefer tote style for use on my stroller. HTH

shamrock
10-26-2004, 09:32 PM
Have you thought about a Skip Hop? The shoulder strap snaps off. It has built in small straps to strap around stroller handles. I love it for a stoller bag!

tbdw425
10-26-2004, 10:33 PM
I am most interested in leaving it on the stroller. I live in NYC and use my stroller daily, and rarely have the kids out w/o the stroller. Do you know if the skip hop's stroller attachments will accomodate a double Mac (ie two "arms" fairly wide apart?

jasabo
10-26-2004, 11:24 PM
My Alpha 7 fits great across all 3 handles of my Inglesina Twin.

Lisa - mom to 16 month old twin boys

DeborahM
10-28-2004, 01:14 AM
The Skip Hop will fit the Mac Double, but only by hanging the shoulder stap around the handles. The Alpha 7 will work the same way. I have done this with my Mothership -which barely fits. What I've found works better with the Mothership is to use a Stroller Swivel on each handlebar and hang the bag from the swivel hooks -- this works great.

Deborah
Mom to Thomas (6/02) and baby Rachel (7/16)

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_rosequartz_3m.gif[/img] ([img)
3 months and counting

tbdw425
10-28-2004, 12:56 PM
Many Thanks