PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions on diaper bags...

FirstOneInMarch
10-26-2004, 10:59 PM
I have been looking at diaper bags and need some advice. I’m thinking I need 3 bags…one for day care, one for overnight/weekend trips to grandparent’s, and one for going out to dinner/shopping. Any suggestions on what to look for with each of these and your suggestions on the best brands?

saschalicks
10-27-2004, 04:28 PM
For Day Care I use the one that was given to me at the hospital. It has an insulated back pocket for the bottles, and I used a Sharpie and put his name on the front. I don't care what happens to it and it holds everything he needs for the day.

I don't have one but a LE Tote is what I hear is great for weekends.

Your 3rd, well that's the one that will get you in trouble. There are so many you'll have to first narrow down do you want a messenger, backpack, tote, messenger that can be a backpack etc.

HTH

Emmas Mom
10-27-2004, 06:11 PM
I have a LE Little Tripper for daycare & quick trips (though I did use the hospital bag for the first few months). I use my Kecci for everything else, it's a great size, very attractive & can be messenger or back pack. :D

shamrock
10-27-2004, 09:43 PM
I agree w/ the pp about using the free hospital bag for daycare. That way if the bag gets messed up or misplaced you aren't out anything really.

I have a LE backpack for long/overnight trips. It is good for holding lots of stuff, but the organization on the inside is just so so.

I also have a Skip Hop which right now is my everywhere, every day bag. I love it. I wear it messenger style for quick trips or clip it on the stroller for long ones. It holds a lot more than I thought it would too!