PDA

View Full Version : Kecci Shanghai Mommy Bag at Nordstrom Rack in PA

momathome
10-27-2004, 03:01 PM
I saw several black ones and a beige one at the Nordstrom Rack in King of Prussia, PA for $36.99 - if anyone wants me to pick one up for them I'd be happy to. Otherwise, call the store, perhaps they will ship. HTH!!!

jamsmu
10-27-2004, 09:25 PM
Lauren, Red or Garnet? Did you just go today? If so, maybe I can make it up there tomorrow! Thanks for the scoop!

momathome
10-27-2004, 09:53 PM
Sorry, does red or garnet differentiate the black Kecci's? I am not overly familiar with this bag, but like I said, they had several black ones (6?) and one beige one. And, yeah, I had just gone today so I am sure they will still be there tomorrow. I was very tempted to pick one up for me but I am trying to be good, seeing as my T & L bag arrived today and the baby isn't arriving for another 4+ months. :) Let me know how you make out if you go - perhaps we will have to meet up in K of P sometime (or Exton - is it you who lives in West Chester?) Take care!

jamsmu
10-28-2004, 09:26 AM
I don't know why I thought you said you saw red and black. Must be my sleepless hours yesterday! I am just dying to get a garnet one. But I think I will have to head up there just to check it out.

Yes, I live in West Chester, pretty close to Exton. We would love to get together. I was actually thinking how fun it would be to meet up with the Phila area group at KoP one day for a shopping spree!

ETA Enjoy your T&L!

Jen516
10-31-2004, 03:17 PM
I just picked up one of the black Kecci's last night! There were about 4 left, the beige one was gone. I wasn't sure if I wanted or needed it but it was a great deal and I figure I can always return it!

Jen
Induction with my first baby boy 11/1/04

dwndestiny
10-31-2004, 04:40 PM
I'm in for a KOP shopping day!!! I am there about every other weekend :)
Jennie

momathome
10-31-2004, 05:52 PM
Any time! I am there about once a week myself. :)

jamsmu
10-31-2004, 09:29 PM
Jen, Good luck tomorrow! I hope all goes well!

jamsmu
10-31-2004, 09:30 PM
Oooh! Lets pick a date!