PDA

View Full Version : Bandicoot vs. Kecci Shanghai

npace19147
10-28-2004, 10:00 PM
Can anyone give me an idea of the relative sizes of these bags? I haven't seen either of them IRL, but I'm interested in a backpack style diaper bag. I definitely don't want one that's too bulky or unwieldy though - I'm only 5'1" so don't want to get overwhelmed. Thanks!

ckleist
10-29-2004, 12:43 AM
the Kecci is 15x17x3 and is not a real light bag (but not real heavy either)...it is made out of a heavy duty fabric. I just got one the other day which I will be returning...way too floppy for me, plus I think it is an akward size...it is 17" tall, which is too tall for me. The other thing I thought was annoying was that it has a magnetic snap flap which IMO isn't needed because it also zips close, but I think some people probably don't zip it, so the flap would be useful in that case.

audball
10-29-2004, 01:14 AM
If you are interested in what the Bandicoot looks like on (backpack style), I took a goofy photo of myself in the mirror (under the topic "So Bummed"). The bag was the opposite of bulky - almost too sturdy/rigid! For reference, I'm 5'2"...

robmab719
10-29-2004, 03:47 PM
I posted a review of the Bandicoot a few months ago including pics of it next to a Kecci, a Mothership and a Skip Hop. If you do a search for "bandicoot review" you can probably find it.