PDA

View Full Version : How do I get info on the Loom co op??

newmomto1
11-01-2004, 09:22 PM
Can someone explain it to me?? I looked on the swap board but didn't see it.
Thanks!

Lucian and Gabriels Mommy
11-01-2004, 09:28 PM
Check in the files section - I think that's where the details are.

newmomto1
11-01-2004, 09:48 PM
Well, maybe I am doing something wrong...what I see is for last August.
Anybody else??

Lucian and Gabriels Mommy
11-01-2004, 10:35 PM
Hmm, I just checked again and there is a file "November Loom". See if you have that.

newmomto1
11-01-2004, 10:45 PM
Thank you!!!!
I do not know HOW I missed that before :P

ILoveLT
11-02-2004, 02:21 AM
Hi, has anyone had any trading experience with the seller of the Loom coop? I would like to purchase a bag but don't know the person or company selling the bags. Thanks.

Rita

robmab719
11-02-2004, 09:59 AM
Because of the nature of the co-ops, you will not be able to find out who the retailer is. Their identity is protected so that they will not risk losing their contract with Loom. (Loom and other diaper bag manufacturers don't exactly appreciate their products being offered at lower prices.)

I will say that I have ordered through many co-ops on the BabyBags board and have never had a bad experience. The ladies who organize the co-ops are extremely conscientious and are careful to select reputable retailers. Just be sure to read through the disclaimers on the board's homepage and in the Loom Co-op file and make sure you are comfortable with all the policies. It's kind of a question of how much you are willing to risk to get a great price.

swan01
11-02-2004, 10:53 AM
Can someone provide a link to the swap board? I think my Skip Hop is a little small and I think a Loom might fit the bill for me right now and would LOVE to get a co-op price.

Thanks!

murpheyblue
11-02-2004, 11:14 AM
Here's the Babybags group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/babybags/

And the new Diaper Bags Discount group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/diaperbagdiscounts/