PDA

View Full Version : Diaper Bag suggestions -ISO purse/diaper bag. stylish and cheap

rochelsmommy
11-03-2004, 03:46 PM
hi, i am really new to diaper bags although my DD is a year old already. I have a landsend little tripper and do it all. they are very functional but not my style.
I would much rather a stylish purse (not messenger bag), even on the dressy side but i would need to take a diaper wipes and sippy cup with me so i would like it to have compartments or be set up like a diaper bag.

i am on a big budget so the cheaper the better. i like the look of the escape pod. where can i see one IRL in S. florida?

also, is the landsend medium diaper tote a good bag? anyone can post pics that would be great.

thanks in advance for whatever feedback you can give me

Chani

rochelsmommy
11-03-2004, 08:32 PM
bump

ginamlee
11-03-2004, 08:42 PM
How about I'm Still Me (www.imstillme.com) bags? Maybe not "cheap" but very durable. They were running a 10% discount with the code BBB, but I just looked it up and it expired a couple of days ago. Maybe they will extend it for you if you ask them about it.

Or, there is www.ella-bags.com, although my experience is that they are not nearly as durable as I'm Still Me.

There are also the Lands End Totes, which are a more purse looking, although I don't have personal experience with them. Lands End bags seem to have great organization!

ETA: Actually, I have a couple of gently used I'm Still Me bags for sale with accessories that I can let go for a reasonable price if you want to email me privately.