PDA

View Full Version : Custom diaper bags

josiebruin
11-07-2004, 03:22 PM
For those of you who have one of the many types of custom bags - WW, ISM, Ella, etc. - which brand do you think is best? I have a Blue Choc A7 and am thinking of getting a tote-style bag - maybe a little smaller for quick trips (or not! :D) - & would like to get something more girly & fun. BTW - I have a 2 month old, but tend to be a light-ish packer. Thanks for any input!

dowlinal
11-07-2004, 11:05 PM
I own a ISM that I really love. It was my only bag for the first 6 months and it is still in great shape. It's my favoite tote style bag.

BTW - I believe that WW is no longer taking orders.

HTH

saschalicks
11-08-2004, 01:28 PM
I have a WW & *poshibilities*. I love both. As pp said WW is no longer taking orders. You can find *poshibilities* on e-bay. I love the bag I got from her.

ckleist
11-08-2004, 02:23 PM
I bought a poshibilities for my mom and a clutterbag for myself and liked the clutterbag better...a little bigger and more structure to the bottom...the both stand up on their own. You can find clutterbags on ebay...she has some really ones and she also has some w/ a zippered top. She is making a custom one for me now. I highly recommend her.

firsttimemommy
11-08-2004, 08:37 PM
I have a *poshibilities* and love it - very well made (and I've had many other custom ones too to compare it to) If you want more structure in the bottom, I believe Chaleen will add it for you - she mentioned it to me once. She has great taste in color combos and makes really fun bags!

I also have had WONDERFUL customer service and heard great things about bags from momoplace on ebay. Her name is Teri Chen and she is the nicest person!!!!!! She makes bags using the Petunia PB fabrics (as well as other fabrics). I am planning to buy a bag from her as soon as I have the funds!!! :)

Ronda
Proud Mommy to Jenna Leigh 1/03 and Jake 4/04

"If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you" ~ Winnie the Pooh

josiebruin
11-08-2004, 10:44 PM
I searched for *poshibilities* on ebay and couldn't find it (I even did a wildcard search with just "posh") - is there a trick to finding them? I'll also check out momoplace. Thanks!

ckleist
11-08-2004, 10:52 PM
momoplace doesn't have anything listed right now, but you can view her items she sold under the feedback page.

Here's the link to *poshibilities*

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopageZ1QQsassZQ2aposhibilitiesQ2aQQsorecor dsperpageZ25QQsosortorderZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1QQssP ageNameZSTRKQ3aMEFSQ3aMESOI

here's the link to the custom bag I had made from clutterbags...she does really good work:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4335954602&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT

tina-t
11-09-2004, 11:15 AM
Momoplace is great. I love the bag that she made for me, but she only makes one size bags right now. The one that she made for me will be used as a purse. It's not going to be big enough for a diaper bag, for me.

I love that Kim can make different size bags for you at Whimsical wears. However, I beleive that she is not taking any orders right now as she is still finishing up orders from the last coop. There are a few WW bags listed as for sale on the babybags yahoo group.

I had an ISM XL tote with backpack conversion which turned out to be too big for me. I ended up selling it.

firsttimemommy
11-09-2004, 12:29 PM
the email for terri at Momoplace is terri_chen @ yahoo.com (no spaces) - you can email her for some pics of bags or just chat about custom ones - she is super fast at responding and oh so sweet!

The Clutterbags look adorable and what a cute name!!! Why can't I be that clever and why can't I sew that well??? LOL

Ronda
Proud Mommy to Jenna Leigh 1/03 and Jake 4/04

"If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you" ~ Winnie the Pooh

sdbc
11-11-2004, 04:45 PM
Janie at clutterbags will make whatever size you like. She has beautiful fabrics. She is charging me $39 plus shipping for a bag the size of the large ism. I just ordered it today, but I'm very excited!