PDA

View Full Version : Do I really need a Kecci? Talk me in/out

pittsburghgirl
11-09-2004, 08:42 PM
The co-op price seems so great, I am having a hard time resisting. Do I really need one of these? My DS is 9.5 months, usually I use a LE Little Tripper but I also have the full range of LE bags incl the backpack; I'm not that thrilled with any of them (although the bigger bags are good for going to Grandma's for babysitting and for going to the gym to swim.) I have ordered a WW Katie to replace the LE small bag, I'm ready to start carrying something everyday that is prettier.

Will I use the Kecci more often as DS gets older? (Or will I just use it b/c it's so pretty?) Do you find that you use a larger bag or smaller bag as your DS/DD gets older? Would the Kecci be big enough for travel (we used the LE backpack the last time)?

Thanks for any advice!

Marilee
mommy to James
http://lilypie.com/baby1/050120/1/0/1/-5/.png

tricialudao
11-09-2004, 11:16 PM
My daughter is 9.5 months and I'm getting a kecci!

My thinking is that I'll be carrying her diapers around till she is at least 2, plus jackets, snacks and water for a few years after that. I might as well have a few different diaper bags that I like to rotate around, just the way I used to rotate around my handbags! :") I actually think I wouldn't mind carrying the kecci around even without a baby! :"P

zen_bliss
11-10-2004, 01:48 AM
yes, you need it! splurge. yes, you'll use it because it is so pretty. it's nice to have a beautiful bag that is durable. having a nice bag makes me feel a little sparkly even when i'm grungy. mainly, i like that i can easily switch from messenger to backpack. i use it with my 18 month old all the time and hmm, i could actually probably use another color for variety. off to check out the new fabrics...

houseof3boys
11-10-2004, 10:28 AM
Get it!! I really like mine a lot and Ryan is 17 months old.

I switch it all of the time from messenger to backpack (especially now that I am pregnant). It is pretty and I love that the inside is wipe-able for spills. It is a large bag so I can really pack this thing.

I am actually getting another color with the coop and the whole brocade thing is really not my style (or so I thought). :)

It is a great bag for the money.