PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about the Kecci.

Saartje
11-15-2004, 01:58 AM
I especially want to know about the organization. Also, how sturdy are these bags? Have the zipper problems been resolved? Anything else I should know? I already know they're beautiful. ;)

I've tried to do a search on the subject, but there are so many threads it's hard to sort out which might have the information I want.

emmiem
11-15-2004, 10:07 AM
I used my Kecci exclusively for 6 weeks until changing to my Kate Spade bag. The Kecci is beautiful. I got lots of compliments on it. It is nice that it can change from a backpack to a messenger bag. Very sturdy. The fabric can snag on things but it didn't ruin it. I did scotchguard it before using it and that helped tremendously when I got something greasy on it. Came right out with soap and water. The pockets are handy and hold my hot water thermos and bottles as well as baby food. I had plenty of room for books, toys, and an extra outfit as well as diapers and wipes. You can also organize it so that your stuff such as wallet, checkbook, phone, etc. are somewhat separated. I changed to my Fred Kate Spade backback only because once I was home from China and knew what I needed, I wanted to carry around a slightly smaller bag.
My recommendation? Buy one.
Michele