PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE READ - Kecci/Tracy's answers to our questions

supercalifragilous
11-17-2004, 02:42 PM
Here's the e-mail I sent and received from Tracy. Her replies are in bold.

Hi Tracy,

There have been some valid questions posted on the boards lately and I wanted to consolidate them for you. Once and for all I thought I'd get these answered by you so I could post them: (Yes, I will triple-check them this time to make sure it posts!)

1. Can we get a definitive listing on which 6000 bags/colors are definitely included in the co-op?
ONLY THESE 6000 COLORS: GARNET, STEEL BLUE AND AZALEA

2. Are the included 6000 bags also $37?
SURE, WHY NOT

3. Is shipping for the 6000 bags the same for the 4000 &5000 bags (until 12/15, 1 bag ships for $5, 2+ bags ship free)?
CORRECT

4. Is shipping time the same for 6000 series as it is for the 4000 &5000 bags?
YES

5. There have been three FAX #s posted for you (212-947-2793, 425-962-0447, 817-375-1517). Which number goes directly to you?
MY FAX IS DOWN SO EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

6. If someone does not feel comfortable e-mailing or faxing their credit card #, what is another option? Can they call you with it? Or is that too much to handle?
GOOD QUESTION - 1) I CANNOT HAVE PEOPLE SPLITTING THEIR CREDIT CARD # - IT IS WAY TOO DIFFICULT FOR ME TO KEEP TRACK OF EVERYONE & TOO TIME CONSUMING. PLS CALL 817-375-1517 & ASK FOR STACY. SHE HAS BEEN ASSISTING ME ON ALL CO-OP ORDERS.

7. Do you accept PayPal?
NO

8. Is there a time limit on the co-op pricing on the bags themselves? During the first co-op, it just went until you sold out. We know that the shipping deal is only good until 12/15.
HONESTLY I DONT KNOW - WE WILL HAVE TO REVISIT THE ISSUE AFTER 12/15. I THINK BECAUSE I COULDNT CONTACT YOU FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS THINGS DID NOT RUN SMOOTHLY. - LETS SEE HOW IT GOES.

9. Will the co-op prices extend to the bags that are not yet in-stock once they come in? (Of special interest at the Caramel, Truffle, Black Imperial, and Fireworks, which are not showing in-stock now.)
THESE BAGS WILL NOT BE IN UNTIL END OF JAN/FEB.

10. Have the previous zipper issues been resolved?
YES, WE PUT IN A HEAVIER ZIPPER!

I just sent her an e-mail to ask how much the other 6000 bags will be and if the shipping deal applies to those too. I will post those answers when I hear back from her.

ETA: Here are the answers!

1. So all the bags of the 4000 & 5000 series and only the garnet, steel blue, and azalea from the 6000 series are $37. How much are the other 6000 ones?
no other colors are available in the 6000 range right now just the ones I listed (ONLY THESE 6000 COLORS: GARNET, STEEL BLUE AND AZALEA)

2. Is it the same shipping deal for those non-included 6000 bags? ($5 for one bag, free for 2+ bags until 12/15)?
YES

supercalifragilous
11-17-2004, 02:53 PM
Again, here's my e-mail with Tracy's answers on the bottom in CAPS & bold.

>>We noticed Kecci just added the Black Imperial and Fireworks to be in around 12/15... are there any OTHER new colors you are expecting later?

YOU GUYS DONT MISS A THING-
WE CUT BLACK FOR A CLIENT & WE ARE ONLY AIRING IN WHAT THEY (the client) NEED. THE REST (for the general population) WILL BE SENT BY BOAT WHICH MEANS IN WONT BE IN UNTIL MID TO END OF JAN(I THINK)

**I asked Tracy if she will be taking preorders/prepayments now to "reserve" one and if not, if she will extend the co-op price & shipping deal to those when they DO come in. I suspect it will be mighty competitive to get those bags! They're gorgeous! I'll post her answers when I hear from her!

ETA: Here are the answers to the questions I asked - Again, Tracy's answers are in bold

1. For those interested in Caramel, Truffle, Black Imperial, or Fireworks (the ones not coming until Jan/Feb), will you accept preorders/prepayments for those to reserve the bag and lock in the co-op pricing + shipping?
we cannot have pre-orders in our system for 3-4 months. The system cleans out every 2 months or so. I'd be concerned that your orders would be lost.

2. If you aren't taking preorders, will you extend the co-op price &shipping for those once you do get them in?
We will revisit the issue once this co-op ends. I cannot make any promises.

So for the 6000 series bags that AREN'T included (so everything besides Garnet, Steel Blue, Azalea), things are up in the air since they're not in stock and Tracy will make decisions on those as they trickle in. So we'll have to keep our eyes peeled on the Kecci website to see when they change to In-Stock status! :D

steph01
11-17-2004, 04:03 PM
I called in my order to Stacy, but I did not get a warm fuzzy that she understood what I was talking about, and I had to remind her to take my credit card number. I'm hoping my order goes through...

BTW, your wonderful for fielding everyones questions aand getting this co-op together.

Thanks!