PDA

View Full Version : Update on the Fleurville issue from below...

SteelerFan
11-19-2004, 04:09 PM
I emailed Fleurville re my Choc. Cord bag having the same vinyl tearing issues as my Blue Choc. and Catherine herself emailed me a response. Apparently they have a bad batch of vinyl going around and aren't sure which bags were affected until it actually happens--she's going to replace my bag!!!! My only concern is that the replacement Blue Choc. I received will have the same issues as the first--and I haven't used it at all since getting the Choc.--she can't guarantee me it won't happen with that one, too. Guess I had better start using it to see...I told her she might get sick of seeing emails from me re the tears!! LOL! I'm very impressed with how she's handling all of the complaints that she viewed here--I told her that--I may have just changed my "never buy from them again" view!

Just wanted to let everyone know!

Amy
2 DDs
DS-8/9/04

masetane
11-20-2004, 12:33 AM
Your lucky - I still have not received a response to my "how do I fix my bag" (blue choc alpha 7). I've emailed twice. Can you email me privately and let me know her email address. All I want is some advice for my $100+ bag!! (4 months old by the way but the rip was my fault I think)
Caroline
http://fool.exler.ru/sm/ma.gif
Isabelle 10/1/00
Nicholas 2/27/03

SteelerFan
11-20-2004, 09:27 AM
I just emailed at the [email protected] address--I actually addressed it to David, but Catherine herself replied so I don't know if he forwarded it to her or she is picking them up--I didn't even try the address she posted! I hope this is resolved and doesn't happen again with my Blue Choc. and I really hope you get an answer to your problem!!!

Amy

kfcboston
11-20-2004, 06:03 PM
In the long Fleurville thread below, she posted a new e-mail address for customer service that goes straight to her:

[email protected]

HTH!