PDA

View Full Version : Love the Baby Sherpa!

heatherlynn
11-21-2004, 08:22 AM
I just wanted to say that I love the Baby Sherpa backpack. I've used it a few times since I bought it a month or so ago. You wouldn't want it as your every day bag, but it's perfect for all day or almost all day trips. We went walking yesterday in Maine and I had it pretty full of stuff and I could barely tell I was wearing it. It is so comfortable, it's unbelievable. If you can still find this bag on clearance at Right Start, you should snap it up.

H-
Heather
dd 3/98
ds 8/04

rainanoelle
11-21-2004, 09:36 AM
I love mine too! There are so many pockets, clips, and other places to stash things on it, and every one is easily accessible. It's amazing! The only problem for me is I have no life so we never go more than a short jaunt away. ;) I've only used it once, but it worked great! I have been thinking about selling it though, since I have a Timi & Leslie large bag on the way to replace my old "main" bag (a leather duffle-type that was really becoming a pain...I kept losing everything in the bottom).

I don't know what Right Start was selling the Sherpas for (they seem to be sold out now), but I'd sell it for $55 shipped Priority Mail. It's the black one, in perfect condition and it has the changing pad with it. You can check my eBay feedback out...I never sell anything that's not in great shape (although I've been buying a lot more than selling lately...eek!) My username is "medmommy."

Cheers!

munchkinsmum
11-21-2004, 12:22 PM
We also bought ours at The Right Start and got a great deal on it. I LOVE IT! We use it for all day trips to the zoo and amusement parks. I also have the Eagle Creek Diaper backpack and I have to say that the Baby Sherpa is much, much better.

rainanoelle
11-29-2004, 10:40 PM
My Baby Sherpa is on its way to a great new home. Thanks so much Kath!

Cheers,