PDA

View Full Version : What type of bag do you use on a Mac Twin traveler?

MrsZaz
11-21-2004, 04:24 PM
Just ordered my Mac Twin Traveler. Curious as to what other people use for diaper bags with this stroller.

Thanks
Colleen

Tina9544
11-22-2004, 11:10 PM
I use my Mothership. I am *just barely* able to stretch the strap to get over both handles, but generally I just carry the bag.

DeborahM
11-22-2004, 11:28 PM
In the stroller baskets: the WW Katie Bucket tote or a 2 Red Hens Hen bag will both fit. Any kind of messenger bag w/ adjustable straps can easily fit over the handlebars (mine: Alpha 7, Skip Hop). Also, I can fit my Mothership, but what I like to do is use the stroller swivels to hang the bag off the handles -- it's easier and stays better. The Mothership is great for the amount you can hold, however I prefer the Alpha 7. What I'll do is take that and use the WW or 2 Red Hens bag in a basket w/ extras (clothes, diapers, etc.)

Deborah
Mom to Thomas and baby Rachel

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_rosequartz_3m.gif[/img] ([img)
18 Weeks and counting

Lucian and Gabriels Mommy
11-22-2004, 11:28 PM
I use my Loom Marsupial and T & L Large Bebe. Both work really well for me - BTW, I also love my TT!

MrsZaz
11-23-2004, 04:25 PM
Please excuse my naivete - but what is a WW katie bucket tote - where can I see pictures of them?

Thanks for the information.

MrsZaz
11-23-2004, 04:27 PM
I just got my Mac TT today. I'm concerned that my two year old won't be comfortable in it - its so narrow. He's of average size - still wears 18-24 month pants (weighs 30 lbs/ 3 feet tall). Does your two year old fit well in the seat?

Thanks
Colleen

Lucian and Gabriels Mommy
12-03-2004, 01:34 AM
Hi Colleen,

Sorry, I've been off the boards lately! My almost 3 year old still fits just fine. He is average height (37") and a bit below average on weight (33 lbs.) So far, so good for us.