PDA

View Full Version : Looks like my WW Katie order has been cancelled - any ideas for replacement?

pittsburghgirl
11-21-2004, 09:53 PM
I was so excited that I had managed to get in an order for a WW Katie tote before Kim closed custom orders. I picked out a cute music fabric (I'm a musician) and was patiently waiting for my bag.

Just got email from Kim that one of my fabrics was unavailable (sent this a.m.) and by this evening, when I checked my email for the first time today I got a notice that they were refunding my $$! I'm SOOO disappointed! I really wanted the small tote to use for everyday, I use a LE LT right now and it's really boring.

Is there anyone else out there who lets you choose all of your options? with the variety of fabrics WW had?

Since I got the emails I have been looking into ISM and Clutterbags. These seem like nice bags, although right now I'm not seeing a Clutterbag fabric available that interests me. Some of the ISM sale bags seem cute. Are they all comparable quality?

Marilee
mommy to James
http://lilypie.com/baby1/050120/1/0/1/-5/.png

Oregonmother
11-21-2004, 10:03 PM
Another one to check on e-bay is *poshibilities*. Don't have one yet, but I have heard a lot of great reviews on this board about them.

SteelerFan
11-22-2004, 10:29 AM
I bought a Poshibilities bag--it's really cute but I doubt that I'll ever get to use it as it seems too small for me, although it's the larger one she made. It's a mild Zebra print--very pretty, but still in the box (hidden from DH!) She has some really pretty bags on Ebay and she ships really fast, too!

Amy

sdbc
11-23-2004, 04:00 PM
I bet they would let you send your own fabric and knock the price down.