PDA

View Full Version : Kecci---color help

AdoptChina
11-23-2004, 02:52 PM
Since my first 3 color choices arent available (grumble grumble) Im trying to decide on something else. Want to know if anyone has seen, in person,the red with the dragons (what color is the trim??) or the chartreuse with the purple trim.....do the online pictures look accurate?
thanks

Oregonmother
11-23-2004, 03:47 PM
I haven't seen these in person, but from other post's I've read the new chartreuse has pink trim, not lavender. I am still waiting for my chartreuse bag, I hope I still like it with pink trim. I thought it was purple when I ordered. There was a recent post on this forum with a picture of the new and old chartreuse bags side by side. Try doing a search and you'll probably find it.

hudsonam
11-23-2004, 04:06 PM
I just received the Cornsilk, and I'm toying with the idea of selling it so I can get the steel blue, now that it's available. If you're interested. :-) I posted pics here:

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=63&topic_id=16511&mesg_id=16511&page=

Still brand new, but no tags. I'm not due for another 3.5 weeks. :-)

swan01
11-23-2004, 06:01 PM
I feel your pain - I LOVE the truffle and wanted to order both that and the steel blue, so I was excited when at least one of them showed up in-stock. Tracy said it would be February before the truffle comes in. What are the 3 colors you like but can't have(just out of curiousity)? I posted pictures of the steel blue earlier today in case that helps you any.

Good luck!

windyhamilton
11-23-2004, 06:39 PM
I love the chartreuse!! :-)

Here's the pic from the other post....

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/17345.jpg

khakismom
11-24-2004, 01:34 AM
Susan, I have the chartreuse one--just arrived last weekend--and it is gorgeous!! I love it, so much more than the old beige one I had. I may end up selling the beige one now. But I am SO HAPPY that I took the plunge an ordered it (I was debating between it and the Caramel). But the color and fabric are stunning!! The material looks very nice and expensive--it's a beautiful pattern and shade of green.

HTH! :)

windyhamilton
11-24-2004, 08:52 AM
Maureen,

Would you mind posting pics of the inside of your bag, packed, and maybe a pic of the bag on your shoulder??

I keep going back and forth on whether or not I'm going to order...I can't make up my mind!!

TIA!!

Windy

AdoptChina
11-24-2004, 09:19 AM
My top 3 favs are truffle, caramel and the teal (w/butterflies)....of course none are available lol. Like some of the others and trying to decide if I should get one or wait til my favs are around

AdoptChina
11-24-2004, 09:20 AM
Maureen.....did you get the one with the orange trim or the pink/purple trim?