PDA

View Full Version : Bundle Me--where to get it?

vaherbmom
11-24-2004, 11:30 PM
Hi does anyone know the best place to purchase a Bundle Me? And whether I should invest in a toddler size that will last a couple years rather than the infant? I expect the toddler might have trouble fitting an infant car seat, but since it supposedly only goes up to 12 months I hate to have to buy a toddler version later (at $40-50 for each!) I want one to use on the car seat for my 4 month old now as well as in my jogging stroller later this winter and next winter too if I can.

I have been watching Ebay for months and even well-used ones are going for too much $. It's enough to make you pay full-price and at least have the option of returning it if you don't like it.

thanks so much for any advice

a

TereasaT
11-25-2004, 12:13 AM
Hi,

I have a Bundle Me (infant size) and I love it. It keeps my DS so warm when I bring my older DS to preschool. I don't have to worry about DS kicking the blankets off. I have also forgot a blanket in the past rushing off to preschool. The Bundle Me is always in the carseat so I never have that problem. If it gets warm, you can just unzip the top part down or completely off if you want. I wish I had it for my first DS.

I bought mine at Babies R Us for $39.99 (they only have graphite gray or cream). I know that on Ebay you can probably get one for $10 cheaper. If Babies R Us had the toddler size, I would have bought it so I could use it for 2 seasons. I have heard a lot of people say that the toddler size isn't too much bigger and works with infant carseats. I think even the infant size could be a little bit bigger.

I think it is definitely worth the price.

HTH,
Tereasa

Oregonmother
11-25-2004, 12:17 AM
I've seen them recently at TJ Maxx for $25 for the infant size and $30 for the toddler size.

MrsZaz
11-25-2004, 09:58 AM
I saw them in marshall's for 19.99 just yesterday.

I have an infant one and I love it! We live in the Northeast and my son is quite cozy in it (without a snowsuit on - usually just a sweater or fleece jacket -- plus a hat of course)

Hope this helps.
Colleen

lmariana
11-26-2004, 11:22 AM
I'd recommend www.expressivetoys.com! Jen is awesome to work with and often has sales on them.

Mariana
Owner of HappyDayBaby
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003
www.heinzandmariana.com (personal site)

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030814/1/5/0/-5/.png[/img] ([img)

newmominaugust
11-26-2004, 11:53 AM
I second that reco. I got mine in 2 days from her, with free shipping (at the time).

Zynnia
Anthony Joseph 8/14/04

http://lilypie.com/baby1/050814/3/15/0/-5/.png (http://lilypie.com)

pixelprincess
11-27-2004, 01:06 AM
I bought mine for $25 at Baby Depot about a year back. If you are interested in a used one pm me.

good luck finding one.

Chelsey333
11-27-2004, 07:29 AM
Before you decide on the infant or toddler one, you might want to check the weight and height limits in your infant carseat. My son was too long for his by 4 1/2 mos. old. He was a long baby! Mine only held babies up to 27 inches.

TereasaT
11-28-2004, 02:04 AM
The Bundle Me can be used on strollers, too. It accommodates both 3 point and 5 point belts without a problem. That way your DC stays warm without blankets falling off or getting caught on the wheels. The toddler one is great because you can use it for the next season.

Tereasa

vaherbmom
11-30-2004, 10:37 PM
Thanks for all the suggestions--due to y'all's advice I bid on a toddler size on ebay and won. I'm looking forward to using it, probably more in my jogging stroller than with the carseat but hopefully with both.

thanks!!