PDA

View Full Version : I got my LE Large Tailored Tote today...

newmomto1
11-27-2004, 01:30 AM
I know there have been lots of reviews on this bag, but I just wanted to say how much I like it!!
My current favorite is my Alpha 7...but there are occasions (when I am out for longer amounts of time) that I needed a bigger bag.
This bag is AWESOME!
GREAT organization, reasonably priced, & really classy looking!
I do wish the shoulder straps were a bit longer. If it had a longer, adjustable shoulder strap (so it could be worn messenger style, or easily hung over the stroller handles) it would be perfect!

MamaKath
11-27-2004, 01:56 AM
It is a great bag! I agree with the wishing the handles were longer, etc. but if it were perfect what fun would it be to frequent this forum?!?! ;-) :-) :P

holliam
11-28-2004, 01:24 AM
I have to admit that I actually prefer that the handles are short. I am a plus-sized mama and hate wearing things messanger style. I also have NO shoulders.. that has nothing to do with being fat; that's genetics! So, any purse with long handles on my shoulder just slides right off!

So, I prefer to carry handbags. It took forever to find a diaper bag that could be carried like this AND had handles that were just long enough to accomodate my chubby arms to still be carried as a shoulder bag in a pinch but not too long to slip off. I have to say it's absolutely THE perfect "stylish" bag for me! I am still more of a LT or backpack girl but for when I want to look more like a "gal", this is *the* bag for me!

Holli

MamaKath
11-28-2004, 01:43 AM
Holli, it is good to "see" you here. You have been missed! How are things going? ~Kath

windyhamilton
11-28-2004, 09:51 AM
What color did you get?? Please post pictures if you can...

tigalig
11-30-2004, 12:11 AM
I have had mine since they were on sale (for a minor, i.e., invisible) defect for $15 this past summer. I use it for road trips (just returned from a ten-hour one) and it's a fabulous bag. I agree, the longer straps would make it the perfect bag and I would stop lurking here. : )

holliam
11-30-2004, 09:34 AM
Awww, thanks for the note!

I've never left. LOL I mostly hang out in clothing and diapers. No baby yet.. we lost our first adoption referral and are visiting our current one next week! Hopefully we'll have a baby home one day so all my research and knowledge will finally stop being theoretical!

Holli

MamaKath
11-30-2004, 11:30 AM
((((((((Holli)))))))))) I am so glad you responded! You have remained in my thoughts since losing your referral. I will be anxiously awaiting the great news. :-) I am glad you have remained around, I know the waiting must be difficult. Please feel free to email me if you ever need to "talk", mamaslittleturtle @ yahoo.com (no spaces though ;-)).