PDA

View Full Version : What's a cute bottle & food bag? They are all so boring.TIA!

debbiet.
11-27-2004, 06:39 PM
I am looking to get a new insulated bottle and food bag. I have one by childress, it is black and looks like a little purse, but it is so boring. Does anyone have anything cuter? TIA!

Deb
Mommy to Joelle

MamaKath
11-27-2004, 08:29 PM
I haven't seen much besides black and navy in the way of bottle totes. Check out a place like Target though in their lunchbox section. Ours often has smaller snack totes that would be perfect as bottle bags.

HTH~

missmelis01
11-27-2004, 10:54 PM
I was just visiting friends in Houston, and my girl friend had an insulated food bag that was so adorable, I had to buy one myself. I have a son, so I got the camoflauge food bag with orange embroidery, but they have other styles (hot pink, black & white polka dots):

http://www.monogramshophouston.com/camo-backpack.shtml

My friend lives in Houston so she ordered the bag for me -- not sure how ordering over the net is, or how their customer service is.

HTH!

debbiet.
11-27-2004, 11:17 PM
I may have to just get the dot lunch bag.
Deb

jesseandgrace
11-28-2004, 07:53 AM
Fleurville also makes a cute little insulated lunch bag for kids - it is sort of a mini backpack. I think it is really cool looking, I actually think it would be nice for an adult!