PDA

View Full Version : Best place to buy a Skip Hop?

MrsZaz
11-29-2004, 03:15 PM
Does anyone know of a good deal on a Skip Hop?

Thanks
Colleen

ctychick
11-30-2004, 01:11 AM
I'm curious too. Are there any co-ops going on in the near future?

newmomto1
11-30-2004, 01:43 AM
There is an ice blue one for sale on the swap board:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/babybags/
I *think* she's asking $35.00
HTH :-)

hudsonam
11-30-2004, 12:25 PM
www.arunningstroller.com has them for $50.95 and free shipping. I think I might order from there myself.

jasmine
12-01-2004, 01:56 AM
www.babyuniverse.com has skip hops for $50 with free shipping. There is also a coupon code out there 10PSURVEY that is good for an additional 10% off. If you go through ebates (www.ebates.com) you get 7% back. So it ends up being around $42 shipped. They only sell a few of the available colors though. I haven't actually ordered one from them, but I'm tempted to get a red one :-).

This is the best deal I've found so far, but if anyone else finds a better one, please post :-).

HTH,

Monica

heatherlynn
12-01-2004, 06:34 AM
I'm surprised no one mentioned this yet, but Jen at expressivetoys.com is fantastic!

H-
Heather
dd 3/98
ds 8/04

ilovetivo
12-11-2004, 12:13 PM
My local The Right Start has all their bags at 20% off right now, including the skip hops. they had red and black in canvas and several colors in cord. So mine red canvas was $45 i think.

bostonsmama
12-11-2004, 09:01 PM
For those of you with military shopping priveleges (or if you have a very nice friend with a military spouse....), I found the Skip Hop DUO at my NAS Norfolk Navy Exchange for $39.00, no tax! Plus, once a month or so they send out scratcher coupons for discounts between 5% and 50% off. A number of times I've bought my Waterford, a Coach purse, and some electronics and received 10%, 15%, and 25% off. They have the baby blue, navy blue, red, pink & black in stock! I'm about to snatch up two of them as gifts for friends. If they don't like them, I'll keep them for myself. I haven't seen any at AAFEES, but that doesn't mean they couldn't order them if you talk to the right people. Up until a year ago, the baby department only had OshKosh and Safety First stuff. Now we have a full line of Carter's, Boppy, Eddie Bauer, Kecci bags, Baby Bjorn, FP Healthy Care, etc.... pretty exciting.

Just thought I'd share!

HannaAddict
12-15-2004, 02:11 AM
The Woodinville Hanna Andersson outlet has had them on sale for over a month for $40. They had black and red. I bought a black one and love it. Haven't used my other diaper bags since! We used it on a 4 day trip to Los Angeles (brought extra diapers and clothes in one checked bag).

About 2 weeks ago, the outlet still had several red ones left.

HannaAddict
12-15-2004, 02:11 AM
The Woodinville Hanna Andersson outlet has had them on sale for over a month for $40. They had black and red. I bought a black one and love it. Haven't used my other diaper bags since! We used it on a 4 day trip to Los Angeles (brought extra diapers and clothes in one checked bag).

About 2 weeks ago, the outlet still had several red ones left.