PDA

View Full Version : What color Skip Hop with navy strollers?

hudsonam
11-29-2004, 10:35 PM
I have the Eleganza P3 and the Blue Tech Chicco Capri strollers. Both shades of navy blue. IF I decide on a Skip Hop ;-), what color would you pair with them? I'm thinking about orange or red, because I'd like something fun, or possibly ice blue or storm. I want something that won't show too much dirt though. What color would you get?

ctychick
11-30-2004, 01:09 AM
I've also been thinking about this. I have a navy Zippy and was going to get the navy Skip Hop, but decided it was kind of boring. I think I'm going for the red cord. It think it would look really sharp w/ the navy w/o being obnoxious I also have a a black/grey Snugride w/ black Universal and the red would look great with that too.

robmab719
11-30-2004, 10:04 AM
I bought a used navy Skip Hop thinking it would match my navy Zippy and it looked okay from a distance, but up close, they really didn't match. I think the orange or ice blue would look great!

jenny.d
11-30-2004, 12:02 PM
I, too, have a navy Zippy and was thinking of either the ice blue, orange, or red. I'll probably go with the ice blue though.

Momof3Labs
11-30-2004, 01:51 PM
I have a storm Skip Hop on my Eleganza P3. It doesn't pop like red or orange, but blends nicely.

josiebruin
11-30-2004, 08:33 PM
I have a navy Zippy too and have fallen for the new denim Skip Hop, but have become increasingly concerned that the blue of the denim will clash with the navy. I know denim goes with everything, but I am thinking that I rarely (well, never) wear navy with dark jeans! ;) It is quite possible that I am really over-thinking this!

~Kelly
Zach 8/04