PDA

View Full Version : Received Wrong Kecci, What should I do?

steph01
11-30-2004, 01:02 PM
I order the steel blue and garnet, yet I received today the steel blue and the navy. I just double checked my email and I had the correct numbers. Now what is really weird is that the three colors I liked were the steel blue, the garnet, and the navy. However, I was going to give my friend the garnet as a baby gift because I thought it would go well with her red P3. I really need to give her the gifts SOON as she is hoping for an induction on the 10th? I think that she will like the navy, but I'm annoyed that they sent me the wrong one and that I don't have any hope of getting the garnet in a timely fashion.

Does anyone have the Kecci phone number handy?

Another weird observation, the navy has the older zipper pulls and the pockets inside the bag seem backwards. The two big pockets are in the front and the small pocket is in the back. This is backwards when compaired to the Steel blue and the Mint I already have.

essnce629
11-30-2004, 02:22 PM
That's weird about the backwards pockets. Even months ago when I first saw the old Kecci bags at Nordstrom Rack the little pocket was in the front. I would send it back, especially since it has the old zipper. I wouldn't want to give it as a gift since the old zipper will probably end up breaking at some point. And who wants to deal with returns/exchanges when you have a newborn to take care of. Maybe it's a defective bag. I would just tell your friend that her gift is on the way. I'm sure she wouldn't mind getting it a little later, even if she has the baby in the meantime. She can always use the hospital diaper bag to tide her over until she gets the Kecci. I'm sure she won't be going out right away with a brand new baby anyways.

***Latia
Conner 8/19/03
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aug2003angel
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif One year and counting!
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/9870.gif
"The greatest of life's joys is to be a mother. The second greatest to be a midwife."

Oregonmother
11-30-2004, 03:27 PM
Kecci's number is 866-my-kecci. Stacy's number is 817-375-1517. There was another member that received the wrong bag also and they wanted her to pay shipping back to Kecci. I don't know if she resolved that, but you might check some of the old posts and find out who it was and maybe you can ask her what she did.

pittsburghgirl
11-30-2004, 03:45 PM
I just got my navy kecci and wondering if anyone can describe the old zipper pulls vs. the new since Steph01 got one with the old style, I'm wondering if mine does too? (Really don't want to deal with it breaking right away, would rather switch it out now.)

Marilee
mommy to James
http://lilypie.com/baby1/050120/1/0/1/-5/.png

steph01
11-30-2004, 04:25 PM
The Navy bag's zipper itself is bigger than the old style (my mint one) but the pull is the same as on the mint where the steel blue bag has a pull is a wide and flat and says Kecci on it. I'm not worried about the zipper on the Navy having the zipper problem, just interesting that they are different.

Oregonmother
11-30-2004, 10:02 PM
I was wondering too about the zipper pull. I bought one of each of the chartreuse bags and the one with orange trim has a wide pull that says kecci on it and the one on the pink piping bag has a narrow kinda wavy metal pull. I compared the zippers and they seem about the same strength, so I am not worried.

umama
11-30-2004, 10:39 PM
I was the one who received the wrong bag.

Tracy was super slammed, so it took a few days to get resolved (we did it all via email), but they took good care of me. She had Stacy call me with their FedEx number. And they shipped my correct bag before they received the wrong bag (actually shipped it a day before I got the FedEx number).

supercalifragilous
12-01-2004, 12:31 AM
umama, I'm so glad that got resolved and they paid for shipping for you! (as they should, no less!)

Both of my beige Keccis (from the first co-op & its replacement) came with the zipper pull that was skinny and "wavy" (with a ball-tip?). I don't know if that means anything but Reid said he was checking all the replacements personally to ensure that the zipper was OK and I would think after the first zipper fiasco they would go the extra mile to make sure the zippers on the new batch of bags had perfect zippers! (or at least one would hope...) :P

I'm sure if it broke they would replace it (but let's cross our fingers that doesn't happen)!