PDA

View Full Version : Help me pick (Kecci)

AdoptChina
11-30-2004, 03:57 PM
Im trying to decide between the chartreuse (with pink) or the garnet....Ive seen the pix of the chartreuse, does anyone have any garnet pix? I also like the red w/the dragons (5000) but the trim looks like an icky green color.....anyone know what the true trim color is?
thanks!

kensjen
11-30-2004, 05:06 PM
Wish I could help, but I ordered the garnet and the chartreuse...I couldn't decide either! hehe
I will probably love both of them, although I should use one as a gift....you know how it is. For that price, I figured that it couldn't hurt.
I'd have to say the garnet looks like a color I would use more often, but it is hard to know without seeing it in person.

bcafe
11-30-2004, 05:25 PM
I just received my garnet today. I really like the color. I wish my USB port on my computer worked, or I would post a picture. However, I don't think it came with the long strap. I can only find the two inner straps to use the backpack function. Bummer.
Betsy

jesseandgrace
11-30-2004, 07:39 PM
I just checked them out for the first time and I like the magenta and the azalea. I'm sure that does not help at all :). I might just have to order one!

AdoptChina
12-01-2004, 09:15 AM
Any garnet pix yet? Or the red with dragons?
pretty please :)

calv
12-01-2004, 11:15 AM
Does anybody know where the colors available are listed? TIA

oviedomomjan05
12-01-2004, 11:23 AM
You can go to www.kecci.com to see all of the colors.

I got mine last night and love it! I got the chartreuse one and it is fabulous. Kecci was so easy to work with...

I haven't seen a garnet in person, so I can't help you there! Sorry. I love the chartreuse though!

oviedomomjan05

calv
12-01-2004, 11:41 AM
i thought that all the colors were NOT available through the co-op. That's why I ask does anyone have a list of what colors are available. Thanks again. :)

annasmom
12-01-2004, 02:34 PM
See the post from LisaCo "Updating Kecci Pics and Info." She went through all the colors, stating which ones were still available.