PDA

View Full Version : Kecci question...missing strap?

bcafe
11-30-2004, 05:34 PM
Has anyone else noticed that their new coop Kecci has not come with the long strap? My bag came today, and I only see the 2 inner straps for the backpack function. I assume its obvious to have the long strap..? Thanks,
Betsy

bcafe
11-30-2004, 09:05 PM
Also, did everyone's come with tags? Mine have no tags etc.
Betsy

hudsonam
11-30-2004, 09:13 PM
That sounds very bizarre. You should definitely have a long strap and tags. :o

iriebride
11-30-2004, 09:28 PM
Oh no! I can't believe that it didn't come with a long strap! I was going to order today. I think I'll wait to hear from the rest of you about this. Did you call/email the retailer?

Joyce

tricialudao
11-30-2004, 09:46 PM
Both of mine from the co-op came with the shoulder strap and tags.

Oregonmother
11-30-2004, 09:55 PM
Both of mine came with straps and tags also. They were in a plastic zip lock bag too.

supercalifragilous
12-01-2004, 12:27 AM
I haven't submitted my order for the new co-op yet, but I was part of the first co-op... the bag I ordered came in a huge ziploc bag but no tags. It had all the straps, though, and the long shoulder strap was tucked inside and all of the straps were had a band of taped paper on it to show they were new. Even though the bag had no tags it was obviously brand new (and had that distinctive new Kecci vinyl smell).

The replacement bag (since I had to exchange it b/c of the broken zipper) had a Kecci tag and also came in a ziploc bag with all the straps. Contact Reid (the shipping mgr) at Kecci and see if he can mail you out a strap for your bag. That's so odd!