PDA

View Full Version : Now, for Timbuk2 colors - What do you think of these?

hudsonam
12-01-2004, 02:12 PM
I've been trying to pick colors for a Timbuk2 bag, and here's what I've narrowed it down to (I think):

Gold/Grey/Silver - This is IHO my hubby, who is a devoted Steelers fan (and we're having a boy) The grey looks pretty dark, so I think I'd prefer that to black. Although maybe gold/black/grey would be nice.

Burgundy/Grey/Silver

Red/Grey/Silver

Light green/Grey/Silver

Light blue/Grey/Silver

And I plan to change the logo color, to either silver or my accent color, and order the center divider, grab strap and strap pad. I think I want the non-slip strap pad, so I can wear it on my shoulder rather than messenger style, if need be. What do you think?! :-)

Now if only I could figure out what size to get. I don't want it gigantic, but I *would* like to have plenty of room. This will be my first baby, so I will probably overpack, as I always do.

heatherlynn
12-01-2004, 02:25 PM
I'm not going to be any help whatsoever because I love all those combinations! The idea of Steeler colors is a good one - get DH to help carry the bag.

I think the small would be fine. I overpack as well and, while I don't have a T2 (yet), I've seen the mini, the small, and the medium, and the medium is just huge! I don't even think _I_ could fill it up. I'd go for the small (you could pack everything in it and still have room for your Primanti Bros. sandwich w/ cole slaw & fries in there! Where in Pgh are you? We lived in Shadyside for awhile).

H-
Heather
dd 3/98
ds 8/04

hudsonam
12-01-2004, 05:36 PM
Heather, LOVE the sandwich reference! :-) We're actually not in Pittsburgh, and never have been (LOL!), but my husband's father and grandparents are from Grove City, so they're all devoted Steelers fans. He'd love nothing more than to live there. We're both originally from NJ.

Oh, and thanks for the size help!

Anne Marie

heatherlynn
12-01-2004, 08:19 PM
Ah, Grove City - nice outlet mall there. Everytime we had relatives visit they wanted to go there. No tax on clothes vs. 8.25% for California. They would just stock up like you wouldn't believe.

H-
Heather
dd 3/98
ds 8/04