PDA

View Full Version : Kecci DADDYBAG

fuzzies_mom
12-01-2004, 10:47 PM
Now that we have all been talking about the Kecci mommybag thanks to the co-op, I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the daddybag. I just got my magenta kecci from the co-op and it is absolutely beautiful! I am thinking about ordering one of the trek daddybags from the website for my hubby but I wanted to know if anyone on here had ever seen it IRL or had any experience with it.

http://www.kecci.com/cgi-bin/TLSstore.cgi?kvar=trek

Or if you have other suggestions for a trendy daddy diaper bag, I would really appreciate it.

TIA!

cinrein
12-02-2004, 07:45 AM
I saw these at Nordstrom. I'm sorry I didn't stop to examine them, but if you are close to a Nordies you can see if yours has them. They were in the infant/toddler section along with the Skiphops and Petunia PBs.

Cindy and Anna February 2003

hudsonam
12-02-2004, 09:00 AM
I'm not sure about that one. Don't get the Adventure bag though. It was a really, really well-made bag, but it wasn't designed well. You had to get into it from the side, and it had completely black hole syndrome. But the side thing was the biggest problem. I knew it would drive me nuts, so I returned it.

saschalicks
12-02-2004, 02:28 PM
The one at Nordstrom is not Kecci's daddy bag it is the Diaper Dude bag you can see at Brown's on 5th website. At least that was what it was at my Nordies. I've seen the Diaper Dude in real life, and I really like that one. It has a lot of compartments, and it does NOT look a diaper bag at all. I even saw a guy carrying one a couple of weeks ago and it looked like he really liked it. I was w/DH and he wasn't interested in my asking the guy if he liked it. I should've though :)

My DH says he doesn't need his own diaper bag he'll just use the skip hop. Isn't DH cute? I even caught him carrying my T&L in Lina last week. Of course it was only bringing the baby to my brother's house, but still.

fuzzies_mom
12-02-2004, 05:18 PM
Thanks everyone!

I have been wanting an excuse to head back to Nordies so maybe I will go back and see what type of "guy" diaper bags I can find there.

Thanks!

cinrein
12-03-2004, 07:38 AM
Oh you're right I think. I'm sorry. I'm sure it was some kind of "daddy" bag, which is why I didn't bother with it. :)

Cindy and Anna February 2003