PDA

View Full Version : One step ahead deluxe backpack diaper bag?

smilegoldy
12-03-2004, 11:30 AM
Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone has used or owned one of these diaper bags and what is your opinion on it. Specifically I want to know if you think it's big enough to tote enough stuff for a 16 month old and newborn.

Thanks,
Angie :)

hudsonam
12-03-2004, 11:57 AM
If it's the one I'm thinking of, my friend has it and it's HUGE. She used it for her first child, and now uses it for two young children - one 3 and one 6 mo. It is a very comprehensive bag and I don't think you could ask for more functionality or more room. :)

TereasaT
12-03-2004, 12:40 PM
I've had this backpack for 3 years. It is huge! I think it looks enormous on me, but I am only 5'1". It is definitely big enough to tote enough stuff for a 16 month old and a newborn. I usually use it as an all day bag for my 2 children when visiting family or friends. For me, it's a little big for an everyday bag, but I am a light packer. It has great organization with a lot of pockets.

Someone posted awhile back about the same exact backpack selling for much cheaper (I think $29.99). I think it was used for a different purpose (gun storage?), but it was the same exact one. Maybe if you do a search, you'll be able to find it.

Tereasa

Oregonmother
12-03-2004, 03:39 PM
I bought it and returned it. It is HUGE, but the organization is great.

hapahaolegirl
12-04-2004, 05:40 PM
I have one and it is huge! I am a first time mom so I had no idea what I was getting into. I just bought it because it was recommended in the Baby Bargins book. It's great to keep in the car but you would want something smaller for trips to the store. It's also a bit heavy but I have nothing else to compare it to. It also isn't very attractive but at least my husband will carry it. I bought mine in Navy and I think LE is having a sale on them right now.

Kristen