PDA

View Full Version : If you are not tired hearing about Clutterbags yet: LOVE LOVE LOVE mine! Can't believe how well-made it is...

boys2enough
12-04-2004, 12:59 AM
DH finally went to bed so I finally got to open the USPS box to take a look at my new acquisition. OMG! It is so gorgeous. The interface is a lot thicker than both of my WW bags. Or maybe I am just suffering from some sort of midnight dellusion. (Can other owners of both WW and Clutterbags let me know whether I am the only one who sees this difference?)

I can't take any pictures now since my contact lenses are so dry they are popping out... lol.

Mine is the pinkish "tweed" one on her website. I asked for a smaller bag than her standard size. Just need to share my excitement here. And I love the magnetic closure: don'w know why, it just gives the bag a more "store-bought" "professional" feel for me. I will not hesitate to carry this bag with me to "non-baby" occassions. In fact, I think I am going to carry it with me to my office holiday party this Sunday. Happy Happy dance. :) Now, where to hide this bag so DH will not see it? Oh, never mind, he's going to see it on Sunday anyway... lol. NOw off to write a thank you note to Janie. BTW, I ordered the bag right before Thanksgiving. Janie was on vacation then but she kept in touch with me. I have been very impressed.

Cheers, Lin
Mom to 2 wild boys
D 3/98
G 11/02

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/kao/otn/pnoodles.gif

bluej
12-04-2004, 09:07 AM
No, you are not suffering from some sort of midnight delusion! The intereface is a LOT thicker than the WW bags and Ella bags (those are the only custom ones I have to compare it too). That pinkish tweed is gorgeous! My bag currently isn't see any action b/c it's much bigger than I need, but it's so pretty I can't part with it! Maybe after I have a smaller version made. Have fun with your new bag on Sunday!

hudsonam
12-04-2004, 11:31 AM
Ooh, definitely post pictures when you can! I am working with her now on a custom bag, and she is the best! I can't wait to get mine!

jasabo
12-04-2004, 12:56 PM
I'd love to see pics too. It sounds like a great bag. And can you post her website? I've been in the mood to design another bag :)

Lisa - mom to 17 month old twin boys

hudsonam
12-04-2004, 12:59 PM
Her site is www.clutterbags.com. It says she's not doing custom bags until her site is up and running (I think), but it seems as though she is. I can't say enough good things about her.