PDA

View Full Version : How do you use your Escape Pod??

mom2bes
12-04-2004, 12:14 PM
I saw one of these IRL for the first time.
I think it's cute...but in what capacity do you use it?
Do you carry it alone (seems to small to me to carry enough)?
Do you carry it IN your diaper bag (seems too large to fit in most)?
Just curious...

Chelsey333
12-04-2004, 02:57 PM
I am still trying to figure out how to use mine! I seem to use it more when I am not with the kids. I use it as a purse if I go out at night. I like to use it for the kids but I find it almost more work than carrying the diaper bag. For example, if we are going in to Walmart and I wanted to take the escape pod. I still have to pack up a diaper bag with snacks/drinks and carry the escape pod to the car. I never have enough room in my diaper bag for the escape pod to fit. Then we get to Walmart and I have to take the sippy cup/snacks out of diaper bag and give them to ds and then grab the escape pod. I think it ends up being less convenient. For me, the escape pod comes in handy for when I don't need snacks and drinks - like going to my ds gym class at the YMCA. Other than that, I like to have drinks and snack to occupy my son when I am doing errands. So even though it is not a must have product for me, I think it is adorable.

ellies mom
12-04-2004, 03:48 PM
I use it if I'm running into a store without the stroller. I put my wallet and phone in it and use it as my purse, but then I'm a very small purse kind of person. If I'm using my skip-hop, I just use my normal purse. I usually keep both the Escape Pod and Skip-hop in the car so I decide when I get where I'm going.