PDA

View Full Version : chelsey henry bags

neocorgi
12-05-2004, 03:58 PM
just wondering if anyone owns either the Weekender or Work-to-Play baby bag by Chelsey Henry. how do you like it? would you recommend your bag? can you please share some photos (especially of the inside of the bag)? Thanks. :)

robmab719
12-06-2004, 10:13 AM
I have the Work to Play. I posted a pretty extensive review a few weeks ago. You can read it here:

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=63&topic_id=16658&mesg_id=16658&page=3

neocorgi
12-08-2004, 05:48 PM
thanks for that link, Robyn. i really like the work-to-play baby bag. i'm just not sure if i should get the bigger bag (weekender). the work-to-play definitely looks better.

2lovingkids
12-10-2004, 01:44 AM
I have their diaper bag in black and pink which I got from www.emmyandally.com
I used this bag for airline travel and it's great to use for other purposes than just diapers. The diaper pad included is really nice but I would prefer a rectangular shape rather than the square. Really nice bag and overall I have to say that I really like it. It's nice to have a bag that doesn't look as "diaper bagish".

neocorgi
12-10-2004, 01:24 PM
do you have any photos to share??? :-)

2lovingkids
12-10-2004, 04:02 PM
I don't right now, but I will try to take some in the next couple of days and post them. I'll be out of town this weekend, so I'll try to post the middle of next week.

I will say, the more I use my bag the more I love it. I have a T&L backpack too, which I still like, but I used the Chelsey Henry the other day to go to a Christmas party with my two kids and it looked so much nicer.