PDA

View Full Version : Lulu Guinness diaper bag in scottie dog pattern

ShaniB123
12-07-2004, 02:44 AM
I was at Neiman Marcus today and saw a red Lulu Guinness diaper bag with a scottie dog pattern. I thought it was so cute! I don't have that much experience with my own diaper bags yet (DD is only 8 weeks old)- does anyone have any thoughts re this bag and whether it would be a good/functional diaper bag? (Of course, I already have a PPB and a Timi & Leslie, so I certainly don't *need* this one). Here's a link to a picture of the bag. It has a matching Maclaren Quest stroller, which I also thought was really cute.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?cmCat=search&itemId=prod16200082

Thanks in advance!

Shani
Madeline Emma (10-9-04)

momathome
12-07-2004, 08:27 AM
Can't say I am familiar with the bag but the stroller and bag are absolutely adorable! $330 is a tad ridiculous for that stroller seeing as without the fancy fabric it retails for less than half of that but it sure is cute! The bag is beautiful, too. Hope you get some more feedback!

MeredithsMom
12-07-2004, 02:49 PM
OMG! Why must I read posts like this? LOL. Now I want the stroller and the bag. (Inner voice: put the credit card down!!!). Lulu Guinness bags are terrific, but I'm not sure about the diaper bag. And I have to say the Lulu Guinness Maclaren would be a bit cooler and less expected than the Kate Spade Maclaren. :-)

kensjen
12-07-2004, 04:48 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Must have that stroller!!!! Wonder if DH has a holiday gift for me yet??!! I am a scottie dog fanatic, I have two mini schnauzers that mostly look like scotties...

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/18200.jpg

They used to be my babies, LOL! Anyway, I really want that stroller! I always love LuLu Guinness stuff, wish it was not so expensive!! Thanks for the link....I think....;)

ShaniB123
12-07-2004, 07:14 PM
Your dogs are adorable! As the mom of two Wheaten Terriers (and one baby girl!), I, too, find it hard to resist the scottie dog stroller and bag! It is cute as can be, but I really can't justify getting them right now. So tempting though....

Shani
Madeline Emma (10-9-04)

jesseandgrace
12-07-2004, 07:46 PM
OMG - those dogs are so cute! You definitely need that stroller :).

ShaniB123
12-07-2004, 10:38 PM
FYI, from what I can tell, this bag (and the stroller) are only being sold at Neiman Marcus.