PDA

View Full Version : Kecci Bag coming apart!!

MMEand1
12-08-2004, 10:39 AM
I just got my Kecci Bag last week and finally got to use it over the weekend. I absolutly love this bag and recieved several comments about it, however, the piping around the flap is not sewn down and it coming apart. I e-mailed customer service on Monday, but have not heard anything back either by e-mail or phone (I left my work and home number). How long should I expect before I get a response and has anyone else had problems with their bag?
Thanks,
Mariah P.

supercalifragilous
12-08-2004, 02:49 PM
When I had zipper problems, I e-mailed Tracy and heard back from her right away. She actually had to forward my complaint to Reid, and I think his e-mail might be Reid @ Kecci.com but I'm not positive about it. I would definitely try e-mailing or calling again - they should replace it for you. Good luck!

ETA: Which color did you get? Wasn't there a problem with the Azalea ones?

MMEand1
12-08-2004, 03:23 PM
I got the navy with the orange piping, and amazingly enough, right after I posted on here this morning, I got a phone call from Kecci. I have to return my bag and they are sending out another one today. I even asked about shipping and was told that I would be reimbursed. So, we'll see...
Thanks,
Mariah P.