PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else NOT received WW co-op bags yet?

lmintzer
12-09-2004, 11:17 AM
I'm still missing my bag and blankets. Ordered in August. Kim didn't respond to my post on the yahoo board, so I thought I'd try here.

MomToCaroline
12-09-2004, 01:04 PM
NOPE! Still waiting on 4 bags and a changing pad.

The Wednesday before Thanksgiving, Kim called to clarify a few questions about some of my fabric selections. She said she's be dropping my order off with Dianna to sew, and should have my bags by the 3rd. It's the 9th, still no bags. :-(

I understand the hurricane put a kink in things and whatnot, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed. I ordered a week before the deadline and assumed I'd have my bags a LONG time ago. Last weekend was a shower that one of the bags was to be a gift for. Now I have an extra $50 bag that I don't know what do with it.

Sorry for the whine! Hope you get your bag soon!

Truska
12-09-2004, 01:09 PM
I must admit that I too am still waiting. I ordered at the beginning of the co-op, so at the end of August. Kim responded earlier to a question I posted that she believed it had been shipped awhile ago, but still nothing. I have no clue how to trace it, or even if I can, which is a bit frustrating, but I know when I get it, it will be worth it.

ginamlee
12-09-2004, 01:36 PM
I haven't received mine either.

stillplayswithbarbies
12-09-2004, 11:21 PM
I just spoke to Kim about mine the other day. She emailed me that my fabric was in and she would be calling me about them.

I ordered on the last day of the co-op, but as she explained the orders don't get worked on in the same sequence they came in because some fabrics take longer to come in, etc.

I am confident that we will get our bags. Kim is a reputable business person. I knew from the last co-op that Whimsical Wears bags are worth waiting for, and I expected a long wait like last time. It is nice of Kim to do the co-ops for us, but I am sure that we overwhelm her with orders. Look at how many multiples people have ordered . . . I ordered three myself.

...Karen
DS Jake Feb 91, DD Logan Mar 03
http://members.aol.com/khowe14494/superpower.gif http://members.aol.com/khowe14494/borntobebreastfed2.gif

Jen516
12-10-2004, 04:42 PM
I am still waiting for mine. Granted I did order on the 2nd to last day of the co-op, but I have not heard anything from Kim since the end of October when she had a question about my fabrics. I'm sure I'll get it soon, at least I hope I will!

Jen
DS Jacob 11/1/04

Oregonmother
12-10-2004, 10:22 PM
I just got an e-mail today through the WWW co-op board from Kim, saying that she was shipping 17 orders out on Saturday. It also sounds like she will not be opening the business back up, at least not for a while.

pritchettzoo
12-10-2004, 11:02 PM
Kim has been really sick lately. She may not have checked the yahoo group in a few days.

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)
and One More (coming July '05)

lmintzer
12-11-2004, 04:49 PM
I'm sorry to hear she's been sick! I know it's been a rough year for her.

I just checked yahoo again and saw the group e-mail. I'm guessing my bag/blankets are in the group of 17 that went out. I can't wait to see them!

kelly ann
12-11-2004, 07:09 PM
That is too bad - she seemed to have one have the highest reviews for her workmanship. I hope it is only a temporary close of business.

R2sweetboys
12-12-2004, 04:11 AM
Nope, haven't gotten mine yet either. I ordered at the end but it's still been a long time. One is a Christmas gift so I'm seriously hoping that it was one of the 17 shipped out. My biggest disappointment with this whole experience was the email I got last week saying that my So Chic purse order was cancelled. I was SOOO excited about this purse and have had 10 weeks to get excited about it and BAM, gone just like that. I did get a refund quickly but it was still such a bummer. It's a unique style and I had some nice add-ons and it's not something I'll find elsewhere. O.K., pity party over! :P I'm still really excited to get my 2 other bags.

~Leslie

SAHM to...
Ryan 8/14/00
Matthew 2/14/03

petersmom
12-13-2004, 08:48 PM
Ditto haven't received my 3bags 2 makeup cases and a crib blanket yet. Kim did have to cancel one of my orders as well, one of the fabrics wasn't as picturedand not useable( refunded immediately.Also to say they were working on my order before Thanksgiving.
Still sad they haven't arrived yet, since one of the bags was for my sister's Bday in beginning of Nov. so it's very late. Thank God it's my sister who understands the circumstances and I did show her my email confirmation from Aug! So no question, the thought was there!
Hopefully I am one of the 17 being delivered as well.As of today nothing :(
Hopeful wishes to all!!!!
Speedy delivery mr./mrs. Postman :)

Stephanie

bethdg1
12-14-2004, 01:03 PM
I will have to say that I am totally disappointed with WW this time around. I had to send my bag back because the straps were not sewned together properly and the strap was the incorrect length. I received the bag yesterday and the problem is even worse! The strap is still too short and it still isn't sewn together correctly. :(

I am donating this bag to my women's closet at church.

lmintzer
12-14-2004, 04:05 PM
Just received my two blankets. They are okay--not as warm or thick as I thought they would be. I wish they had a layer of batting between the fabric and the chenille. They are nice and big--good for wrapping, though.

petersmom
12-14-2004, 06:13 PM
I'm SOOOOO SAD!! I just received an email with full refund cancelation of my entire order:( :( :( Now What to do for gifts!
Poor Kim like her year hasn't been bad enough
Stephanie

Dscvrlifewith3
12-14-2004, 06:36 PM
I wanted to pop in and say hello.
For lurkers, since it is no longer in my siggy, I am the owner of Whimsical Wears.
I have sent a letter out to my customer base detailing what has been going on the last few weeks. It has been posted to the yahoo coop board and a similar one will be posted to my mailing list.
Anna mentioned in this thread that I have been very sick. This is true. I have hyperemesis and it has literally made me unable to function, even to take care of my family.
I know that I have disappointed many of you by late orders and refunds.

I wish you all a happy holiday and happy shopping for diaper bags. There are some really great "new" designers of custom made bags on eBay right now and on the web. Spring lines will be coming out for many of them come late January and February.

Take care,

whittyanne
12-14-2004, 07:19 PM
I haven't received mine either but I placed it the last day. I emailed Kim and she said she hopes to send it next week...

aguinn
12-15-2004, 01:22 PM
Kim,

So sorry to hear that "Mystery Guest" is causing you so much trouble already! I know how serious hyperemesis is - a friend of mine spent nearly her entire pregnancy in the hospital, she had it so badly. I hope that your condition grows better with each day and that you are able to have a better quality of life soon.

;)amy
proud momma to DS

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030729/1/5/1/-5/.png[/img][/url]

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif Weaned @ 13 months