PDA

View Full Version : Should I wait for the new Skip Hops?

vikivoly
12-10-2004, 02:11 AM
I'm considering a Skip Hop and am wondering if I should wait on the new ones? What are they changing/adding to their line? I think I remember reading they were coming out with a larger bag, are there other differences?

Anyone know if the Skip Hop works on the E3 in doubles mode?

AbbieF
12-10-2004, 08:54 AM
I'm not sure that any of us know, exactly. A few of us have emailed skip hop ( I've seen messages dating back to this past Spring/Summer and it looks like we've all gotten similar responses:
"Thanks for the e-mail. We have some new bags coming out after the 1st of the year.
W"e have not confirmed the exact bags that we are releasing, but I hold on to your e-mail
and let you know when I have news‹and give you the details, of course :)"

I got this as a response a little over a week ago. I understand issues around others "taking" your ideas, but it drives me crazy how the co.'s don't release info as if they're keeping State secrets. If only the CIA was this close-mouthed. If you find out anything please let us know.

Abbie
Mom to Maddie 4/17/04

ilovetivo
12-11-2004, 11:57 AM
HMMM, i just bought one and am curious now too. Maybe i should email also so i find out the info asap. The one thing they don't have is an isulated pocket. I wonder if they are adding that. Does anyone know anything abt the new ones? Thanks!

ilovetivo
12-11-2004, 05:52 PM
Here's my email response from the owner - Ellen Diamant.

Thanks so much for your e-mail. We are coming out with some new bags around
feb. I can let you know details as we get closer. I would love to share all
of the details, but we have not confirmed which new styles will be brought
to market, and don't want to give the wrong info.

Thanks for the feedback on the bottle pocket—it's a great idea.
We appreciate all the great comments from moms everywhere.

Have a wonderful weekend,
Ellen
Skip Hop

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Saturday, December 11, 2004 12:02 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: New Skip Hop

I have heard you're coming out with a new Skip Hop bag. Can you give
me any info on what's going to change or when? I'd love an insulated
pocket for bottles.
Thank you!

winifredzb
12-11-2004, 07:30 PM
You can use the Skip Hop on the E3 in doubles mode. It does hang down and obscures the view of the baby, but it does work. I have used it this way without any problem.

Hope this Helps!

MamaKath
12-14-2004, 06:35 PM
Many of us have found that most messenger bags with the strap fully extended can be put around the main handle and left to hang down below the infant bed or second seat on the E3 or Explorer. I know it works with the T2s, the Ameribag Tote, the LE Messenger diaper bag, and a few others. Maybe worth a try if you already have one like this or do not want to wait for the newer SkipHops. :-)

HTH~

vikivoly
12-15-2004, 01:56 AM
Thanks. Have you tried it in the toddler/toddler mode also?