PDA

View Full Version : ISO fun/practical replacement for my LE Little Tripper

Mom2Miri
12-10-2004, 02:54 AM
DH wants to get me a nice diaper bag for Xmas. I don't read this part of the boards to avoid temptation and haven't looked at diaper bags much so I need some help from the experts here.

I've been using a black Lands' End Little Tripper Diaper Bag and while I love the functionality, I would really like something a little prettier.

Things I like about the LE Little Tripper and still want:
-Long adjustable shoulder strap for over the shoulder, over the stroller bar, or messenger style
-Easy to use zippers, nothing falls out
-1 easy access outside pocket for keys/phone
-Durable fabric outside (doesn't have to be as tough as the Little Tripper but more hardy than regular fabric)
-Easy to find Mommy section for my wallet (inside a zippered area)
-Water resistant inside would be a plus
-Size is about right - little bigger is ok

Any suggestions on bags that might fit the bill?

I'm not into the Asian fabrics. I like the look of this bag (Timi and Leslie). A little worried it looks too "loud"? Any thoughts on the size, durability and magnetic closures?

Thanks for any ideas!
Helen & Mirielle 2/25/03

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/18406.jpg

momathome
12-10-2004, 09:23 AM
I have this bag (same print but with the black lining) and while it has most of the features you want, it is quite a bit bigger than the Little Tripper. You may want to see if you can check it out IRL before ordering it. It is a beautiful bag and durability is supposed to be excellent. Perhaps someone else can recomend a bag that is smaller but with the same features? HTH!