PDA

View Full Version : Just saw the Vera Bradley Carry All bag, and I want one!

hudsonam
12-10-2004, 01:27 PM
I liked Vera Bradley bags already, but decided not to get one, but I just saw a Carry All bag in person, and I want one! My husband would divorce me if I bought another bag. I'll have to ask for one from Santa or something. ;-)

slknight
12-10-2004, 01:48 PM
I love this bag! It is my primary diaper bag. I really cannot rave about it enough. The problem is that mine is the hotpink and orange combo, and I feel like it's a little too "summery" for this time of year. And I'm not sure that I like any of the darker prints. :-(

Definitely ask Santa. You can't go wrong with this one, IMO.

hudsonam
12-10-2004, 02:00 PM
Oh, do you have the Sherbet? I love that one, but I thought it might be a little too summery too. I wanted the Classic Black originally, but I also like the apple green (?) and Emily (light blue). I just bid on one on ebay, but I only bid $20 max, knowing it'll get outbid (or my husband really will have a heart attack), but I just had to do it. :-(

We already have an Eagle Creek Parent Survival Pack, which I got a great deal on ($30 down from 70), and I just ordered a custom Clutterbag. Hubby already thinks that's one too many.

slknight
12-10-2004, 02:52 PM
Yep. Sherbet. It was great for the summer, but I feel a little odd carrying it right now.

Here are some pics.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/18410.jpg

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/18411.jpg

hudsonam
12-10-2004, 03:02 PM
I may have to use some Christmas money for that. :-) Thanks for the pics! Of course, my husband still thinks I'm crazy, even if I'm using gift money. Maybe I'll return the backpack we got and get two "mom" bags. He kept asking why we needed a unisex bag anyway. He's not very vain, and doesn't care what he carries.

Kimberly H
12-10-2004, 11:58 PM
Can someone please explain to me why I can't get over my dislike of the use of the tortoiseshell buckle on VB bags, no matter what the fabric?? ::sigh::

nc_hope
12-11-2004, 01:23 AM
Yep, I too love the Carry All!!!! It was the only bag I carried ALL summer! I have the apple green. I got a red Kecci a couple months ago and so I'm primarily using that now, but come spring, the Carry All is definitely coming back out! I like my Kecci alot, but the Carry All may be the best bag I've had yet!!!

I got it for Mother's Day, and I just have to share this pic!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/18428.jpg

nd93
12-13-2004, 03:53 PM
Too cute! Really is a "carry all"!

AbbieF
12-15-2004, 06:37 AM
I have to say that the VB bags generally are not my style. After seeing the pictures of the Carry All I had to further investigate, since I love the shape of it. Unfortunately I still can't warm up to the fabric selections, their just not my style. But I saw the microfibre on the web site and fell in love. Does anyone know if they're going to expand this line. I would love the microfiber red in the carry all!

Abbie
Mom to Maddie
4/17/04