PDA

View Full Version : I'm Still Me MeToo mini?

heatherlynn
12-11-2004, 12:48 AM
Does anyone have one of these? I'm thinking of getting one to use as a purse for my checkbook-sized wallet, cell, keys, coupon "organziner" (as my DD calls it).

Thanks! And please help me put this quest to an end!

H-
Heather
dd 3/98
ds 8/04

kelly ann
12-11-2004, 10:26 AM
I bought my mom one for Mother's Day and it was so cute. It is the perfect size for running out to the store for errands or for an outing without the kids. I think you can actually fit a little more in it than what you listed. Mackenzie actually sent me photos of her wearing it when I was on the fence about the size - her customer service is excellent.

Go for it!!!

heatherlynn
12-11-2004, 04:25 PM
Thank you so much! I'm pretty sure I'm going to get one. I emailed them and they said that the straps are adjustable, but that I could have them sewn onto the bag at whatever length I wanted (how cool!). Anyway, do you think the straps would be better one way or another?

Thanks again! I think I'm just about there. Just need to decide on a fabric (like that will be easy!).

H-
Heather
dd 3/98
ds 8/04

kelly ann
12-11-2004, 07:03 PM
For me I would go with adjustable because I am tall and never can figure out where certain strap lengths will fall on me. If you don't like the look of the straps being "hooked" to the bag (rather than sewn) than have them sewn on. I think I went with the Buzz fabric - green with the dragonflies. It was a hard decision as she has so many beautiful choices.

BTW, did you check out her sale section? She has sample bags for $50 - that is a steal.