PDA

View Full Version : How durable are the Kecci bags?

MariFP
12-12-2004, 09:07 PM
I got one (the new chartreuse) and although I love the fabric and I love the color, I am just feeling the fabric is so delicate it will get damaged easily.
Did anyone feel this way? How is the bag holding up?
I still have mine in the plastic bag ;)

Oregonmother
12-12-2004, 09:57 PM
I have the same bag and have been using it for about 3 weeks. I Scotchgarded it before using it, so hopefully that will help with stains. I have not noticed any stains yet, although I am careful not to set it on anything dirty or rub up against anything dirty. I have noticed a few very small snags(only noticeable on very close inspection, I'm very detail oriented) which I have just cut with scissors and you cant even tell they were there. I am very happy with this bag though, and for $37 dollars it is totally worth it.

peasprout
12-12-2004, 10:47 PM
I've had the ivory one since the last co-op and it's held up great. I didn't scotchguard it but it's not dirty one bit,...and I use it pretty heavily. The fabric has developed a few snags but it's not very noticeable. It doesn't bother me since it was only $37. I ended up buying another bag during this co-op (for when the first one breaks down). I say just splurge and take it out of the bag. When you use it you'll fall in love!
JP

MariFP
12-12-2004, 10:57 PM
LOL, thanks! I feel like a chicken!
It is just too beautiful to get messed up. And I am still in love with my SH. Ok, I guess I will go for a test drive with it tomorrow! :)